Part 18

Tw: bad panic attack

Nina (pov)
Lizzie just finished making breakfast about 5 minutes ago and now we are eating and talking. I like this. The calm. I look around the table. It might be to early but this is family. Lastly my eyes land on the love of my life. I want to propose but we are still young so I'm going to wait a year. We will both be eighteen and I could save up till then to get a ring.

My thoughts are eventually interrupted by a hand on my thigh. I look down and see familiar rings. I look up to see Constance looking at me with worried eyes. "I'm okay" I say then giving her a kiss in the cheek. "Okay love" she says pecking my lips. She chuckles at me "what?" "Nothing" I pout a little "it's just you still blush when I kiss you" I look down embarrassed. Then I feel a finger lift up my chin "I love you" she says "I love you too baby"

Eventually we all finish eating. As Dakotah swallows the last of his bacon he starts speaking. "Scarwet?" He ask getting her attention "yes buddy?" "Umm can we watch bwues cwues now?" "Of course" "an we can cuddle?" "Yes we can" she says taking his hand and leading him to the living room.

Me, Constance, and Lizzie start to clean in a comfortable silence till I drop a cup and it breaks everywhere.

Constance (pov)
Nina drops a cup that breaks everywhere. I thought she was going to get something to clean it with but she's just stood there frozen and pale. Then she starts hyperventilating. I walk over to her careful of the glass and put my hand on her shoulder. She jerks away so violently she slips and falls onto the glass.

At this point her hands and legs are now bleeding so I kneel down not caring about the glass in my knees. "Hey baby" I don't think she can hear me so I do what usually works best. I blow on her face. It's starting to work as she now has her eyes open. But it seems she's still having a panic attack. "Baby, I need you to listen to me" she quickly nods "can you blow on my face" she tries but air is still a problem "come on love you can do it. I am here and Kotah is in the other room. You also have Lizzie and Scarlett who care deeply for you. You are safe. So you can do it. Blow on my face baby"

I finally feel a little bit of air hit my face "come on do you got a couple more please?" She nods and blows a little stronger and then again until she can breath enough for us to do our breathing. "Okay baby I'm going to touch you now okay?" "Mhm" I waste no time and sit right in front of her then pull her into my lap. "Okay baby let's do our breathing" I feel her nod. "Okay in 1-2-4-6. Hold. Now out 6-5-3-1" we do that a couple more times until I know she's okay.

Nina (pov )
After I calm down with the help of Constance I take in my surroundings. I look to see the mess I made then my heart breaks when I see the blood on Constance's knees "baby you are bleeding" "I know it's okay" "it's not, I'm sorry" she makes me look at her "baby listen and listen carefully it was not your fault it was those two bastards who shall not be named okay baby, it was never you fault and it's still will never be" I smile a little "okay"

After one.... Or a couple pecks on the lips we eventually get up to clean the mess. I look around and notice Lizzie is not here "where did Lizzie go?" "I don't know she must have left while I was helping you" we kind of shrug it off then go back to holding each other.

❤️❤️