Part 3

Tw: panic attack 

Elizabeth (pov)
"Nina is such a pretty name" she blushed and let out a small "thanks" "and who is this little cutie" I asked "his name is Dakotah, my son" it's shocked me and my wife "how old are you?" Scarlett asked "17" she says looking down. I seen how uncomfortable she was getting under our gaze so I changed the subject "why are you guys out here?"

Nina (pov)
Once she asked me that I started remembering what happened and my breathing started to pick up. I'm having a panic attack in-front of 2 strangers. They noticed and tried to calm me down "Sweetheart you have to calm down" Lizzie said. "Come on hunny breathe" it wasn't working. All my heavy breathing must have woke up my son because he sat up and started looking around. He must have noticed me having a hard time so he did to me what I do to help him. "mommy blow on face" I smiled and tried. It wasn't working and thats when I felt tiny breaths on my face. "Try 'gain mommy" and so I did. It was working my 3 year old baby calmed me down. He must have noticed it two because he wrapped his two little arms around my neck "goo' job mommy" "thank you bubby"

Scarlett (pov)
After her son calmed her down she looked up and must have noticed my shocked face I held not knowing how a 3 year old knew how to do it. "I do the same thing to him when he cry's and gets a little to worked up" "oh" "I guess I should try to explain why I'm out here" " you don't have to hunny" my wife said. "No it's ok I want to" "ok take your time" I said

❤️❤️