| 18 |

____________________________________

SPACEWALKER 2x08 ____________________________________

SPACEWALKER
2x08
____________________________________

Everest returned with Clarke to the camp after deciding they needed to tell everyone about the plan.

The plan that hadn't been thought of yet.

It was relieving to Everest when Lexa left the dropship with a small smile, indicating Clarkes plan had worked. They brought Lincoln back.

However, there was something the Commander wanted in return...

Finn.

The guards held their guns at the sight of two grounders on horses, they had yet to see Clarke and Everest trailing in the middle.

"Hold your fire! They're back!" Bellamy shouted to the guard once he noticed the two girls, "Open the gate," he demanded.

Once the gate opened so Clarke and Everest could come inside the camp Finn came running towards the woman he loved.

"Are you okay?" he asked Clarke.

Everest turned to Bellamy, shooting a sympathetic look at him for the news they'd have to tell everyone.

"Shut the gate," Everest turned around and told the guards, knowing if they saw Finn clearly they'd try to take him away.

She wasn't completely opposed to the idea, but she didn't want to see a good person get sacrificed for a shitty decision.

"You can't be out here," Clarke whisper shouted at the boy, Everest and Bellamy following them both further into camp.

"What did she say?" Abby asked after embracing her daughter in a hug, "Is there a chance for a truce?"

Clarke hesitated, wondering how everyone would react, but she had to be honest if there was hope for her people, "Yes," she breathed out.

"What's wrong?" Finn asked suspiciously, Raven now joining the group.

"They want you," Clarke spoke slowly, unsure of how to word the news. Everest watched, seeing Finn's eyes flicker to hers briefly. He noticed the glare she sent his way.

"If there's going to be a truce you have to give them Finn," Everest elaborated Clarke words, her voice cold.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Raven questioned, eyes looking between Clarke and Everest for an answer.

"That's the offer, and a generous one, at that," Everest sassed back.

"That's not an offer-"

"It's a punishment," Finn cut off Raven's words, "for what happened at the village...blood for blood," he concluded.

"That's insane," Bellamy spoke up.

"Jus drein, jus daun," Everest added, an emotionless expression on her face, "Blood must have blood. It's what they live by. They won't make an exception for Finn...not after what he did," she spat out, still disgusted every time she thought about what horrible crimes he committed at that innocent village.