| 25 |

____________________________________

HOME3x05____________________________________

HOME
3x05
____________________________________

POLIS

"I don't understand, Heda," Elliot sighed as he watched the winged beast fly around frantically, seemingly looking for something.

"Ghidoroh wants his mother back, can you blame him for seeming upset?" Lexa reasoned, understanding the dragon's stress, it was the same stress she and the others felt.

"It's been three months and Everest has yet to be spotted — not even rumors of her appearance have been spread," Elliot noted, running a hand through his hair.

"Relax, Elliot...I'm confident that our Silver Haired Queen will resurface soon," Lexa assured, trying to sound sure of her answer.

Elliot scoffed under his breath, shaking his head lightly as he summoned the creature to the ground, "Māzīs!" Elliot shouted, remembering the command Everest taught him to get a dragon by his side.

"I'm going to look for her again," Elliot spoke, not giving Lexa any room for argument as he climbed atop the dragon, telling it to fly.

OFF THE COAST OF OLD NEW JERSEY

"I need to see Clarke and Bellamy. They need to know about this...Lexa, too," Everest spoke up as the boat approached land.

"Kane sort of hates you, remember?" Murphy pointed out.

"Good. He should be scared of me, especially if he was the one behind either the capture or killing of my dragons," Everest replied simply, a threat laced ever so slightly in her voice.

"So what? You want us all to march back there even though they'd probably kill us on sight?" Murphy spoke in both confusion and irritation. He didn't want to see any of them get hurt.

"No. You two go to Polis. Find Lexa and Elliot and tell them about ALIE. I'll do the same at Arkadia. Polis is closer," Everest reasoned.

"Evie...are you sure about this?" Murphy spoke in a gentle voice, worried for the girls' safety, placing his hand on her arm.

"Yes," she nodded, a pleading look in her eyes, "I'll be fine, and so will you two. I'll go to Polis once I've talked to everyone," Everest explained, earning a nod from Murphy and Emori as they parted ways.

Everest and Dragahra left the area swiftly, leaving Emori and Murphy to begin their journey to Polis.

ARKADIA (three days ago)

"I remember Everest Wright from the Ark. how is it that she is the person you say she is?" Chancellor Pike asked Abby Griffin and Marcus Kane.