Yusaku and Yuga react to Dreamland pt1

(The formatting will be different here as this is a reaction chapter. One shots will be written differently. Also spoilers for the Danganronpa Dreamland role play.)

Suggestion by 1jhonyx

Yusaku and Yuga: *is randomly teleported to a theater*

Yusaku: where...are we?

Yuga: awww, I was in the middle of a modification for Kaizo :(

"Hello hello. Can you two hear me?"

The two of them: ?

Yuga: hello?

"Ah good. You can hear me. Now I'm not going to waste that much of your time."

Yusaku: why are we here?

"It was for a request. It'll probably be short, who knows."

Yuga: request? Did someone request us here?

"More or less."

Yusaku: what's going to be short?

"That's what she sa-ahem! The two of you are going to be reacting to something. You may have noticed that one of you isn't present at the moment."

Yuga: ...

Yusaku: ...

The two of them: where is Yusei?!

"He is currently asleep and there is a reason for that. You two are going to be looking into his mind...an alternate universe version of his mind at least."

Yuga: isn't that a violation of privacy?

Yusaku: I can think of three reasons on why we shouldn't do this.

One. As Yuga said, this is a violation of privacy

Two. How can we believe you on an alternate universe of Yusei exists?

And finally three. We don't even know who you are so why should we do what you say?

"Those are valid reasons but let me explain.

One. It isn't necessarily private as others experience the same things.

Two. Honestly I don't have a good reason for you to believe me but you would be surprised on the different dimensions and universes out there. The galaxy is huge, I'm sure that there is something out there.

And three. You don't know who I am but I'm the one in control. I have powers beyond your understanding...ok maybe you understand but you can't do it. I won't harm the three of you, I just want to show you something. In fact, here."

A remote got thrown at the two of them and Yusaku caught it.

Yusaku: a remote?

"Yep! You can speed through filler stuff and the more...disturbing parts. Ok enough lore dump, byeeeeeee!"

Yusaku: disturbing parts?

Yuga: what?!

...

Yusaku: ok he seems to be gone right now...I think we don't have a choice but to do what he says

Yuga: y-yeah

The screen began to play.

Yuga: oh hey that's Yusei and...Romin?! Is she also an alternate version of the Romin that I know?