Yuga, the Valentine Card deliverer

(Valentine Day special. Hopefully I'll have this out for Valentine's. Btw I'll be using the original Japanese names. Random school Au)

(3rd Person PoV)

"Ok, we need to found out how are we going to deliver all of these Valentines cards to all the people in our school," Anzu explained.

She was directing to the huge pile of cards and gifts that took up two desks.

The student council of Duel Academy was discussing what to do with them.

"Now some people may be too shy to deliver them in person so that's why we, the student council, must help them out!" Gakuto exclaimed.

He was the youngest out of all of them but had excellent leadership skills.

"I agree with him but how should we do that?" Ruri asked.

Everyone on the council stopped to think about it.

"Hmmmm...why don't we split up the work between all of us?" Ruka suggested.

"Well in order to do that, we'll need a system for that. Who will go with that and how will we go about it," Kotori said.

"I'm writing down our names so we can draw who gets what," Takashi said.

Then the door open and someone poked their head in.

"Kaizo? Sorry, but have you seen Kaizo? I have been searching for him but I haven't found him yet," Yuga said.

"No we haven't," Gakuto sighed.

"Who's Kaizo?" Kotori asked.

"It's a drone that Yuga reprogrammed. Kaizo thinks and acts on his own," Gakuto explained.

"Guess it's no wonder why he's in the Technology club," Ruka noted.

"Wait you reprogrammed a drone? Do you think you can do that to other drones?" Anzu asked.

"I can try to!" Yuga piped up.

"Anzu! Are you sure that we should let him reprogram other drones? I know Yuga and he tends to...let's just say, have way way too much creative freedom," Gakuto said and lowering his voice in a whisper.

"But we need to deliver these cards. So let's just speed up the process," Anzu explained.

"Fine but I'll be keeping an eye on you," Gakuto looked over at Yuga who just laughed and waved him off.

"I won't go too overboard," he assured him.

(Time skip)

"Oh Yuga," Ruri ran over to him as he was about to head in the Technology club room.

"What's up, Ruri?" Yuga asked.

"First of all, thank you so much for the help with the drone. It made delivery so much faster," Ruri started.

"Oh, no problem!" Yuga piped up.

"And uh second of all, Anzu wanted me to tell you something important. She wants you to help deliver the cards as well," Ruri said and handed him a large bag.

"Huh? Me, why?" Yuga asked.

"We found out that there was another small pile of cards that we haven't seen and everyone else is too exhausted to keep on delivering cards so Kotori suggested that we should nominate someone else to deliver them who wasn't the drone. It was strangely a unanimous vote to choose you, sorry," Ruri explained.