5. Reveal

Slight trigger warning for this chapter. Heads up!

There was a few moments of silence. It was so quiet that you could practically hear a pin drop in the room.

Maddie took a look between both of her moms' and then looked at Andy who was nodding at her reassuringly the whole time.

"Aaron?" Carina questioned confused. "As in that boy that you liked and hung out with?"

"The one boy that you went to the party with, and got arrested?" Maya questioned as she raised an eyebrow. "That boy?" she repeated.

Maddie inwardly groaned as she listened to the two women share their opinions.

Oh, yay. This conversation is going to be fun to have...

The teenager got lost in her own thoughts as she shoved her hands into her oversized jacket. "Yeah. We started to date and have been together since Thanksgiving," she explained.

Better to just rip the band aid off straightaway, right?

"Yes. Clearly, a lot of things happened that night," Maya muttered in shock.

The older blonde had her own mixed opinions. It was one thing to find out that her daughter lost her virginity the same night as she got together with a boy, and then it resulted in a pregnancy and then she got arrested for doing illegal substances.

Oh, the scandal.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys straight away," Maddie began to apologise straight away. "I-I was scared... Especially about how Mom would take it," she snuck a look at the older blonde.

"What? I'm fine. I'm totally not freaking out about this," Maya protested, holding her hands up in surrender.

Oh, so definitely was freaking out about this but she didn't say anything, however, that might have something to do with the sharp glare that Carina was giving her wife the whole time.

Be supportive, right? I can do that. Super cool.

"She has a point there Maya," Andy chuckled as she looked at her best friend. "You do tend to lose your cool pretty easy," she added.

"What?" Maya gasped in shock.

Okay so maybe her poker face wasn't as great as she thought it had been, she was really freaking out on the inside but on the outside, she attempted to remain calm and collected... That's easy, right? Maybe then afterwards she can go to the station and scream while she took her anger out on a punching bag. Yep, good plan.

"Bambina, have you thought about telling Aaron at all?" Carina questioned the blonde teenager.

"I... I can't. Not yet," Maddie shook her head in disagreement. "What if he breaks up with me over this? Or he decides that he doesn't want anything to do with me, or the baby after I do tell him?" she questioned in panic.

"No, no, he doesn't just get to escape this one," Maya said, shaking her head in protest. "If he's man enough to be able to knock you up then he's man enough to take some responsibility,"

"You think he'll stick around?" Maddie wondered.

"He'd better if he knows what is good for him," Maya told her bluntly. "And if not then I can always go around his house and have a nice little conversation with his parents,"

The teenagers' eyes widened in total shock and she was quick to shake her head in disagreement. "No, no, no! Mom, please you cannot do that!" Maddie pleaded in protest as she looked at Carina. "Mama, she won't do that. Will she?" she questioned.