Chapter Five

The perfect pair - beabadoobee

If i told you, you know how to
Go break my heart in two
'Cause I would anyways
We'd end up like always
You know me, you better show me
That you can say it to my face
'Cause you know we're the same
Theres worse things I can take

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

____________________________Lana Loomis POV__________________________

Lana Loomis
POV
__________________________

Of course, Stu had bought me a cute pink dress. It was what I asked for.

I did my hair into two braids.

I admit I looked cute.

Stu was inviting people to the party (He called almost every number to remember).

I was just sitting on his couch sipping on a beer that Stu got me. It was a special beer with honey in it so it wasn't so strong.

I like Stu, I like Stu a lot. But I don't know if he like-likes me. It only has been a day so why would he?

I wouldn't.

But at last the void of thoughts. Stu came downstairs, Stomping.

"Alright, Lana you ready to party like there's no tomorrow" Stu laughs "I guess, Nobody knows me though. So I will be all alone" I think.

"I'll stick with ya" Stu sits beside me, wrapping his skinny arm around my shoulder.

"You better" I fret.

"I will don't worry, but if a girl wants to hook up... You're all alone" Stu jokes

I nudge his side.

"Alright fine, I won't fuck with anyone tonight. Just for you, is that what you want sugar plum" Stu fools.

"Yeah sweet cheeks," I joke along getting up.

Then there was a knock at the door, so Stu got up as well.

We go to the door Stu answers it. It was two girls with a cop behind them. Did we already get busted?

One of the lovely ladies was blonde, She had a petite hourglass figure. She was wearing of pair of purple jeans with a black crop top.

The other girl was a beautiful brunette, She was slightly taller than the blonde. She was wearing normal jeans and a yellow shirt. It was coordinated with the other girl's outfit.