Chapter Fourteen

Play Date - Melaine Martinez

You know I give a fuck about you everyday
Guess it's time that I tell you the truth
If I share my toys, will you let me stay?
Don't want to leave this play date with you

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

____________________________Third Person___________________________

Third Person
___________________________

It was a blissful night for Lana and Stu.

They currently slept in each other's arms. Stu's head is buried in Lana's chest. His arms wrapped around her stomach, legs tangled.

Suddenly the alarm clock woke up Lana, Lana jumped up causing Stu to groan and cuddle into her thigh.

"There's school Stu, get up" Lana groaned, gently pushing Stu off of her.

Grabbing her discarded clothes from last night "Do you have any clothes I can borrow? I didn't bring any other clothes" Lana rambled.

"My mom has some clothes you'll fit into" Stu yawned, Stretching his long body out and all over the bed.

Lana couldn't help but smile when she looked at Stu. The way his dimples showed whenever he made a facial expression. His messy bed hair, although short but still adorable.

Lana left the room and went to the room that was beside the washroom, Stu's parent's room.

She went to their walk-in closet. She felt weird taking stuff from a complete stranger's house. But she ended up finding some mom jeans and a cute sweater that Lana would wear any day.

She felt weird wearing someone else's clothes, but it was not like it was the first time.

Lana returned back to Stu's room in his mother's clothes. For some odd reason, he adored it. The way the sweater draped over her tiny frame. The baggy sweater that she still somehow made look elegant.

"C'mon let's get to school" Lana groaned, pulling Stu up from bed.

He changed his clothes but got back in bed. "We can stay home today... And do some more of last night-" Stu was cut off by a knocking at his door.

The two abruptly stood up and investigated the knocking at the door.

Stu hid behind Lana, as she carefully opened the door. Ready to scream and push Stu in the way so she could survive.

She was sort of disappointed when all she saw was Billy standing at the door. In yesterday's clothes. "Did you bother to change?" Lana questioned Billy as he walked into the house.