Chapter six

Boys Don't Cry - The Cure

Now I would do most anything
To get you back by my side
But i just keep on laughing
Hiding the tears my eyes
'Cause boys don't cry
Boys don't cry

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

____________________________  Billy Loomis'sPOV__________________________

  Billy Loomis's
POV
__________________________

No one knew I had a more emotional side, I blame it on growing up with a toxic masculine dad.

My dad said 'men don't cry so I didn't cry in front of anyone.

Of course, Stu caught me crying myself to sleep when he snuck into my house. He doesn't understand what it's like to have parents around the way I do.

He loves when they leave, I like it when my dad leaves as well. But I miss my mom.

I wish that bitch didn't fuck my dad.

For what? So she wouldn't get a DUI.

So pathetic.

I dated Sidney before I found out, and nothing has been the same since then. Her smile wasn't innocent anymore, When she cried I felt joy, I didn't love her anymore. How could I?

It's not her fault I don't want any Prescott running around fucking everyone's parents.

Splitting up beautiful families just for sex.

Whenever I think of Maureen Prescott, there's a lump in my throat, My heart aches.

This isn't even about getting my mom back. It's about revenge.

I heard a loud thump coming from Lana's room so I went to check up on her.

When I go to her room she was looking deep into her closet.

There was a pile of her untouched stuff beside her bed, Vinyl, movies, Clothes, Toys, Etcetera.

"Look what I found Billy" She pulls out a necklace with two halves.

"Remember mom bought us this, You wanted to give it to Stu or some of your friends instead of me" She memorized.

Mom.

Oh gosh here comes the tears "Yeah but I have to get some stuff done, please be quiet" I request.

She gets up and places the necklace around my neck, It was a red half of a heart. Once it's clipped she puts her on.