Chapter Fifteen

Angeleyes - ABBA

Look into his angel eyes
One look and you're hypnotized
He'll take your heart and you must pay the price
Look into his angel eyes
You'll think you're in paradise
Then one day you'll find out he wears a disguise
Don't look too deep into those angel eyes

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

____________________________Third Person__________________________

Third Person
__________________________

"What if Cotten Weary is telling the truth? What if he was having an affair with your mom, I mean your dad was always out of town on business, maybe" Tatum paused, looking at Sidney then shrugged.

"Maybe your mom was just a very unhappy woman" Tatum spoke softly. She dearly wanted Sidney to understand.

"If- if they were having an affair, why couldn't Cotten prove it in court?" Sidney speculated "Well you can't prove a rumour, that's why it's a rumour" Lana cautioned.

"Right. created by that little tabloid twit Gale Weathers" Sidney argued. Lana sat on the chair as the two spoke. Lana didn't like this type of chat. It made her feel gross.

"It goes further back Sid" Tatum proclaimed, Sidney scoffed "There's been talk about other men" Tatum added.

Lana's eyes opened wide. Her teeth tugged on her bottom lip. Pulling down the skirt Tatum lent her for the party, since of wearing Stu's mom's clothes.

Lana was now wearing a short denim skirt that was paired with a belt so it wouldn't fall down. One of Dewey's old graphic T-shirts from a rock band Lana has never heard of. Tatum gave her stockings as well, in case she got cold.

Sidney was wearing the same thing. As well as Tatum. Lana assumes they will change after this big old talk.

"And you believe it" Sidney spoke in disbelief, Staring into the distance. "Well," Tatum started "You can only hear that Richard Gerbil story so many times. That you have to start believing it" Tatum reasoned with Sidney.

Sidney walked off farther on the balcony, holding her hand with her head, Lana stood up and rushed to Sidney's side. Rubbing Sidney back "Oh I'm sorry" Tatum apologized sincerely.

"You know, if you are right about Cotten Weary then the killer is still out there" Sidney theorized.

"Don't go there, Sid. Your starting to sound like some Wes Carpenter flick or something" Tatum joked, now walking towards Sidney and standing beside the two.

"Don't freak yourself out okay? We got a long night ahead of us. K" Tatum said dramatically "Let's boogie" Tatum added.

The girls walked back into the house. Little did they know someone had been watching them. No one realized it somehow.