Chapter Twelve

Lovers Rock - TV girl
And if you start to kiss
And the record skips
Flip it over
And sit a little closer

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

____________________________Third Person____________________________

Third Person
____________________________

Stu walked all around Loomis's house trying to find a daughter or a son.

"You know son, I always thought you were gay" Henry or better known as Hank Loomis randomly said to Stu while flipping a page in the newspaper.

"Thanks, Hank" Stu chuckles sarcastically "If you are you better not turn my boy into a twink" Hank spoke again, pointing at Stu while staring into his eyes deeply.

"I'm more into you daughter" Stu admitted getting all serious "That's good," Hank said unamused now, turning back to the paper.

Stu nodded and then decided to go up the stairs, knocking on Billy's door and then Lana's. Lana opened her door almost right away.

Lana looked at him questioning why he was knocking on their doors so eagerly.

"Billy isn't home. He went out" Lana told Stu, There was tension in the air "Do you know where?" Stu raised a question awkwardly.

"He didn't say" Lana informed Stu, now leaning on her door frame.

The only reason why it was awkward was that Stu hadn't dared to look at Lana. Not when she would wear a light pink camisole with shorts that matched it. He noticed how she wore slippers, there were classic bunny ones.

"Already in PJs?" Stu cleared his throat "I don't have anything to do or anywhere to go, so yeah" Lana sighed.

"Do you want to hang out? Just us, as friends or whatever" Stu stumbled on his words. Lana giggled and nodded her head. Opening the door to her bedroom and extending an arm.

Stu walked into her rather small room.

He sat on her white love sac, crossing his legs and kicking off his shoes.

Lana sat on her bed and continued to read some sappy love story novel that one of her friends gave her.

"When you said hangout I was thinking it would be more fun" Stu broke the silence that lingered in the room.

"Well, what do you want to do? I have boardgames and some furbees if you wanted to play something" Lana proposed.

"How about I take you on a date? Huh. Buy you some nice flowers, get you a box of chocolates. You would wear a beautiful dress, I'll wear some scumbag outfit if your lucky a tux. Buy some nice and at the end of the night we would dance" Stu fantasized.

Lana felt her cheeks heat up, placing her book down in interest.

"That would be nice and cheesy but with everything going on- we shouldn't" Lana choked.