Chapter One

ll. Shadows - childish gambino
And i hope you understand, I hope you understand
We were never friends
And i hope you understand now
That i messed up
I hope you understand

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

____________________________

Billy Loomis
POV
__________________________
Being separated from my mom and sister still hurts.

But mother always knows best. She thought it was more logical for a woman to take care of a growing little girl. For a man to take care of a growing little boy.

At first, I loved being just with my dad Since we were the only 'men' in the house. But then he started to take business trips, Of course, I couldn't go.

So I would be alone in a decently big house as a 10-year-old boy.

My dad started to get angrier by the day. Sometimes he would take his anger out on me or just shut me out of his life for a shorter or longer period

That's when I started to miss my annoying little sister, She would constantly want to play with me and each time I would say 'Go away, Lana'.

I wish I at least had her.

But I didn't so Stuart Macher became my best friend, Getting a girlfriend and being popular was a bonus.

I was never alone at school, But at home, I was only accessible to myself.

I wish that bitch Maureen Prescott never fucked my dad and made my mama run off with my sister dearest.

So I made a plan with Stuart. We will kill any Prescott bloodline, At first, I was all good with just Maureen. But I realized I like taking people's life.

I had to plan this out, I already got away with Maureen so killing Sidney with being just as easy.

When I heard my mother call but my father ignored it, I cried myself to sleep for a couple of nights. Thinking about why she would be calling.

So now I sit close to the phone, Praying she will call one more time.

Months after days passed since then.

Suddenly snapping me out of my thoughts the phone rang. I picked it up immediately

"Hello" I spoke into the cellular device "Billy? is that you" A soft voice asks me "Yes it is. Who is this?" I reply "It's me
Lana, Billy" She exclaimed.