Chapter seven

Season of the witch - Donovan
When I look over my shoulder
what do you think I see?
Some other cat lookin' over
His shoulder at me
And he's strange, sure, he's strange

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

____________________________Lana LoomisPOV ____________________________

Lana Loomis
POV
____________________________

My first day at Woodsboro is today. Yesterday we went shopping so I got clothes that fit me now.

I decided to wear a red plaid skirt, A white polo that was a tight crop top, and White Doc Martins.

My hair was half up tied in a red little bow.

I was ready to leave with my new pink backpack with all the supplies I would need.

I walk downstairs to see billy wearing blue jeans and a white shirt with a dark green plaid button-up.

He looked boring.

His hair was gelled kinda back but still framing his face.

He was making scrambled eggs.

I walk beside him and smell the eggs "Do you want some?" Billy asks me groggy.

"No, I get sick from eating before school. But thanks for the offer" I smile leaning on the counter.

"There's some coffee in the pot, the first day you might need it" Billy perks an eyebrow up.

I grab a mug and pour some of the black coffee, I grab the milk and add it in.

"We're leaving in twenty minutes, Since you don't wanna be known as my sister Stu is picking us up" Billy informs me.

I nod my head and sip the coffee.

He puts the eggs on a plate and starts to munch on them. Occasionally sipping his coffee.

After fifteen minutes pass Stu barges into the house.

"I'm here" Stu shouts out loud walking into the kitchen "Here the breakfast bunch" Stu chuckles.

He wraps an arm around us both, Billy pushing him immediately.

Stu steals Billy's leftover scrambled eggs.

"So Lana what's ur last name?" Stu asks me "Well it can be Myers. man, I don't know" I say aggressively and confused.

"Okay, I like it, What about when the teachers call on you," Stu thinks "Well ill cut them off" I guess.