Chapter Nine

Stargirl interlude - The weekend & Lana del Rey.

And I shouldn't cry, but I love it, starboy
And I shouldn't cry, but I love it (I love it), starboy
And I shouldn't cry, but I love it, starboy

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

____________________________Lana Loomis__________________________

Lana Loomis
__________________________

It's Wednesday afternoon.

Billy is still ignoring me But dad came home yesterday. Only because a lady was needing help with her taxes and other stuff.

He was getting paid.

With all that and Sidney on my ass for some strange reasons.

She was always checking up on me, She asks me how my day was. She's like my therapist. I swear one time she took notes.

I'm pretty close with Sidney I guess. Considering she is around me at my father's house.

That's one thing, My dad and I have this weird awkward tension.

I guess it's bound to happen after years of no contact.

"Lana" My dad spoke up, snapping me out of my zone out.

"Yeah?" I breathed "Billy is going out for a ride, Was wondering if you wanted to go with him?" My dad told me.

Billy gave me a grim glance.

"Do I have a choice, Seems I don't" I joke.

"Great you understand. You two have fun" dad walks away.

"So where are you going?" I asked Billy.

"Is this a guessing game? Can you talk to me already? I said I was sorry Billy" I utter weakling.

He groans and looks up at me "To Sidney's, I am right now. Sorry, won't do it" Billy grits.

"Just drop me off at Stu's" I request.

"Can't. He's going to Tatums" Billy chuckles.

I felt my chest tighten in jealousy. My palms got clammy.

"Oh. Um is randy off work? Bring me there please" I stumble on my words.

"He's working, Do you seriously have no friends? I can bring you to the movies" Billy offers.

"I don't have money" I look away "I can pay. The least I can do after going for a month" Billy teases, ruffling my hair.

Does he hate me or not?

He grabs the keys on the counter and dashes out the door (with me right behind him of course.)

We get in his car, and Stu was already in there.