Chapter Ten

3005 - Childish Gambino

No matter what you say or what you do
When I'm alone, I'd rather be with you
Fuck these other 'n word', I'll be right by your side
'Til 3005, hol' up (hol' up)

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

____________________________Third Person ____________________________

Third Person
____________________________

That night couldn't have taken any longer.

"Are you serious, get up, walk Lana" Billy groaned trying to get his sister to get out of the car.

"I'm tired, It's comfy here"

Billy licks his lips before wrapping his arm under his sister's thighs then one around her back "You owe me Lana, Your never getting high again. Fuck" Billy told Lana.

Picking her up out of the car, closed the door with the kick of his foot.

Lana just lays limp in his arms "For a small girl you sure are heavy" Billy jokes before opening the front door.

"That's mean" Lana mumbled.

"How? Girls are so fucking sensitive with their weight it's crazy" Billy rolled his eyes.

Dropping Lana on her feet "It's the way you say it. How would you feel if a girl told you, you smelt bad? Huh? Or that you are not muscular just meaty?" Lana rambles.

Making Billy laugh.

"If a girl ever said shit like that to me I'd-"

Remember who he was with he stopped himself.

Billy looked at his sister who was looking at him innocently "I'd call things off" Billy saves himself.

They both take off their shoes before running up the stairs, Billy was practically stomping "Pick up your feet! Your gonna get me in trouble" Lana advised him.

Billy rolled his eyes and ran to his room.

'What a weirdo' Lana thought.

•••

Lana was woken up by the smell of bacon cooking and sizzling.

She got up and grabbed a robe, tying it around her small frame before skipping down the stairs.

"Hey, Lana!" Stu exclaims, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

Lana pushes him off gently "Why are you so happy all of a sudden?" Lana asked looking him in the eyes "I've got a good feeling" Stu informs her.

Billy took the bacon off the stove and put it on a plate with a napkin on it.

"Get ready Lana, we have to get to school"