Chapter Eight

Harness your hopes - pavement
Well, show me a word that rhymes with pavement
And I won't kill your parents and roast them on a spit
And don't you try to etch it or permanently sketch it
Or you're gonna catch a bad, bad cold

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

____________________________Lana LoomisPOV__________________________

Lana Loomis
POV
__________________________

Being with Randy the whole day wasn't half bad, He's kind, caring and funny. Why wouldn't I want him around?

Billy and I were at the grocery store. Talking about our separate lives.

Suddenly a dumbass jock comes up to us "Hey Billy, You ever gonna come to the practice? Coach is going to kick you off the team soon" The buff guy advised Billy.

Not even looking at me.

"I told him I quit, But his ass won't shut up about 'quitters are losers'." Billy pushes the cart.

I follow along. The guy finally notices me "And whose this cutie" The guy was puzzled.

"I'm Lana, an Old friend from this town" I shake his hand with his.

"Ooo your polite, that's hot. I understand why he's still friends with you" The guy smirks.

Billy looks grossed out and pissed off.

"Ew no he's like a brother to me" I laugh at the irony "Ooo Billy got rejected, I've been waiting for this day-" The jock was cut off by Billy punching his jaw.

Billy then just walks off "What the fuck man, We were talking!" Jock man shouts.

I run over to him "I'm so sorry about that, Here." I apologize while reaching my hand out for him.

He scoffs and gets up himself.

"I don't need help from Loomis's girl. Or even a girl let alone" The jock rolls his eyes bumping his shoulder as he walks past me.

I rub my shoulder and catch up with billy who is checking out.

"That was so cool, He wouldn't shut up so you just punched him" I giggle.

I help Billy put the food in the bags.

He smiles at me "The guy is a sexist douche" Billy says sharply.

We grab the bags and leave the store "Well it's still cool, Also, can't picture you a footballer" I commented.

"That's why I quit, wasn't my thing" Billy fake smiles.

I look over to see a guy with an old lady "Isn't that Stu?" I ask pointing at The lanky guy.

Billy looks over and chuckles "He made a bet he can get her to sleep with him. He's such a fucker" Billy shakes his head putting the food in the trunk.