Hospital chapter 2

Harry's POV

"BRITNEY WATCH OUT!"

I said as I saw a big garbage truck coming towards us on Britney's side and it hit us and I heard a snap and im pretty sure it was Britney's leg and the impact of the wreck made her pass out. I was ok just a couple of bruises and scrapes but I was terrified I got out my phone and called our local emergency number. They said they where on their way.

Once the ambulance they rushed Britney to the hospital. I sat in the back of the ambulance with her.

In the ambulance I was holding her hand even though she didnt know it. I called Zayn....

"Hello." I said with fear In my voice.

"Hey lad whats wrong? " he said sensing the fear in my voice.

"Brit-Britney and I was in a car ac-." He cut me off before I could finish.

"What? Are you at the hospital?"

"Yes. We just arrived."

"Ok im on my way I'll call the lads and Victoria (her roommate)."

"Ok hurry there's something wrong with Britney."

"Ok I'll be there as soon as I can. Please keep her safe lad."

"Cross my heart to die."

" ok i'll be there soon."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

I was sitting in the waiting room while Britney was in the E.R. I was so scared just these thoughts in my head like what if see never wakes up or what if she could never is ever able to do sports again I mean I seemed like that was her whole life. But the biggest thought of all was what if she never remembered me or any of us at all.

__________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated I fill like a bad writer.

I will try to update this week or next and thanks for the comments I get encouraged to write when people message me anyway enough of my blabbering.

bye, sweethearts.

_Cassidy_R

♡♥♡