10 || ᴀɪʀ ʀᴀɪᴅ

Nobody else initially heard the jet - or seen - preoccupied with escaping a sudden barrage of missiles. Forcing everyone to diverge onto seperate routes, scrambling around to avoid (what is widely considered) a grisly death.

Soldiers going right, Sam and Carly swerved left "Sam, don't! --" whether they couldn't hear you or chose to ignore you, either way it was a stupid choice.

Hesitating, you hurried after your roommates burdened by moral obligation to guard them.

Bringing less than amiable company as you rejoined this couple, sharing the makeshift barrier (in form of a yellow school bus that had seen better days).

Pressing up against its side, cautiously surveying the heavens, "congratulations, you've defeated the purpose of a Military escort. Bravo"

"Seriously, now! You're going to have a go at me now!" Sam hissed tetchily, sparing you a nasty look.

Eye twitching, firing an equally unpleasant facial expression of your own "I wouldn't need to if you listened--"

Interrupted by jet engines, an array of mechanical sounds, a fourth person of an unwanted variety came and prematurely ended another petty argument.

Landing heavily directly behind you, spittle splattering against your [h/c] hair. Immediate was your reaction to swatt at those thin tendrils of slime oozing down onto your forehead. Completely disgused, making a retching noise; "what a great surprise!" Starscream leered "you and me, alone!"

Snagging Carly's hand, Sam bolted.

Gathering what remained of your own self preservance, something you owned in spades, followed suit. Desire to escape ever increasing after a bus soared overhead, impacting somewhere off to the side.

Breaking away, sheltering behind a toll booth up ahead as Sam and Carly ducked behind the upturned bus. They both managed to escape your sight, during which Starscream continuously screeched like a raspy budgie "you can't hide, boy!"

Huddled against a short concrete wall, head poking over the top; seemed like Sam's instinct to survive remained as dull as a rubber knife, to which is to say he'd make a terrible horror movie protagonist.

Sawing through the Buses shell; metal split in two, exciting further cries of fear from the prey whilst their predator cackled in delight.

Pushed ahead of Sam, Carly rushed intp your immediate vicinity; in effort to at least be proactive in guarding them you snatched her wrist redirecting her behind this makeshift barricade.

Hunched down, rasping, freed from your clutched as she shrunk. Trembling in ever mounting fear, eyes wavering in welling tears.

"Stay here, okay! Right here! Got it?" the poor woman nodded tearfully, petrified "good - I'm fetching lover boy, if I die Wheelie CANNOT have my clothes"

Hopefully not your final words.

Starscream continued his tirade, oblivious to you creeping past picking a path across rubble. Harking on about killing Sam (as many Decepticons wish to do), throwing his weight around, spittle going everywhere.

Before you could compute whatever his tunnel vision - virtually extinct - battle instincts were telling him to do; Sam had already fired and pierced Starscream's crimson optic! Covertly equipping Ques Grappling Glove, revealing some kind of innitative.

In spite of this unprecedented series of events, proving to be beneficial opposed to a hindrance, you still found yourself booming "Sam, you idiot! What are you doing!" in complete mortification.