||Alejandro X Rudy || - Me Or Her? (part 1/2)

Rudy had always loved Alejandro, from the first day they met and to this current day, he would do anything for the taller male in order to get his attention and to have him around in general. He was hoping for a chance with him to be his boyfriend but he tried not to get his hopes up on the thought, he had done what alejandro wanted happily because he was a loser for him, Rudy did show hints that he liked the taller male but Alejandro never picked up on them. He wished Alejandro would pick up on it that he loved him but he was blind to it, he could sense that he probably loved someone else and not him, he tried to ignore that factor and hoped for a chance. Rudy had always gifted Alejandro a bouquet of flowers, he always got thanked by him and always kept a flower from it so when it dies, he knows when to get him more, all that was on his mind almost every day of the week was Alejandro and his heart has full of love for him.

He wished he knew what was making Alejandro so blind to his love and hints, Rudy wanted to tell Alejandro the truth about why he was doing all these things for him so willingly and not questioning it. He had knew the male for 20 years now and couldn't get bored of his face even If he tried, he had to figure out why Alejandro didn't notice it at all, so one day he decided to go and take him to somewhere private like alejandro's bedroom so no one could hopefully hear them both speaking. "what do you want to tell me in private rudy?" "I wanted to t-tell you um.........." he tried to say it but it just came out as a stutter "I've l-liked you for a long t-time" after a moment or two of awkward silence, Alejandro was about to speak but then someone they both knew came into the room. Valeria.

A smile had instantly appeared on Alejandro's face and valeria had eventually been standing next to him, she had wrapped a hand around his shoulder and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry rudy, I don't like you in that way, I'm with Valeria, she's my girlfriend" Rudy felt his heart break into a million pieces and just nodded whilst feeling a heavy like lump in his throat from trying not to cry before leaving the room. He had been onesiding for years and realised why Alejandro had been blind to it, he had Valeria as a girlfriend, he had went into his bedroom and just locked it behind him before feeling a river come along of tears through his eyes, his brain had still been processing it and the thought just made him upset. He had sat on the edge of his bed and wished that this was all a dream but unfortunately it was all real life, after a moment or two when his emotions calmed down, he felt some sort of rage when he saw the frame on the bedside table with just him and Alejandro.

He saw the hammer on his mini desk and decided to smash it to pieces just like how his heart felt, he wished that he was valeria at this point but after what just happened, he felt betrayed in a way since he had gave him all his love just for Alejandro to throw it all away like it was nothing.

I loved him,

I loved him,

I loved him.