|| Hesh X Merrick || - Stress Relief

(I see these two as an enemies to lovers trope, you can't change my mind)

They had all headed back to their bedrooms after a very long mission, Hesh had been exhausted and wanted to hit the bed for a couple of days at least to feel at least half normal, however Merrick had been stressed and annoyed at every comment Hesh made, it drove him up the wall. He wanted to hurt him so much but at the same time, he knew that if Elias had found out about him doing that to his eldest son, he would no longer be apart of the Ghosts. He took off All the heavy gear he wore, leaving him in his basic clothes, he held it all and he had opened his bedroom door to see Hesh sitting on the edge of his double bed. "why the fuck are you on my bed!? Get out now!" "what if I didn't move? What will you do?" "just fucking get out!" "how about no?" Merrick had put his gear on his mini desk and dragged Hesh by the collar like it was nothing, slamming him to the wall. Merrick had then gotten him into a chokehold with his one hand, on either sides of his neck with a little bit of force on, slightly choking him, the taller male had expected Hesh to try and break out of his choke hold but instead, Merrick just got a little smirk from him.

Merrick had thought he was a freak "I bet you like that? You freak" "if I have really stressed you out this mission, take it out on me" "in what way David?" Hesh had avoided eye contact then looked back at Merrick to see if he got any answers, after about 15 seconds, he gotten all the answers he needed "you dirty bastard, if you want me to take it out on you like that......." the taller male had gotten close to Hesh's ear and whispered "expect not to walk for a few days, you dirty slut...........i like it". Merrick had token Hesh to the bed, removing his gear within seconds and then removed his shirt, making his way down removing Hesh's clothing, once it was all off, Hesh didn't even get to speak before having Merrick's mouth on his. Even if Hesh didn't want to admit it, he had loved this side of Merrick already, once they both had their clothes off, Hesh had felt Merrick start to mark him with hickeys. He knew he was getting teased when the taller male started from the bottom up to his neck, he felt a light moan come out his mouth unintentionally, making Merrick smirk.

Merrick had made his way up to Hesh's neck and Hesh felt that this was his most vulnerable spot on his whole body, all was heard was the slightly smaller male's moans. "you got protection M-merrick?" "I do but we can use that after the shower" Hesh took his mind off it for now and allowed Merrick carry him to the bathroom by his thighs. Once the shower was on and warm enough, they both had went in and started to kiss again, Hesh pinned against the tiled wall, he wrapped his arms around Merrick's neck. Hesh had allowed Merrick's tongue into his mouth, exploring each other's mouths, they had done that for 5 minutes before Merrick had put 2 fingers in Hesh's mouth, it went near the back of his throat and he felt tears come down his face. "get on all 4's" Hesh had obeyed and he let out a big groan when he felt Merrick's member go inside of him, just by feeling it from the back, the slightly smaller male knew he was big. Merrick gave no warning and went quick inside of him, leading to more sounds coming from Hesh, he had lead himself to this moment but he wasn't complaining at the same time, he just hopes no one finds out.

He felt the taller male tug onto his hair which made him lift his head upwards, he knew Merrick wasn't going to stop anytime soon and he knew he shouldn't be feeling sore, this was just the beginning, He definitely knew he wasn't walking for the next few days unless he had assistance.

***********************************

(Hesh totally didn't get railed for 5 hours 😏)

They were both naked whilst in Merrick's bed, not long finishing their sex, Hesh had been cold and stayed in the blanket "happier now?" "definitely David, wish you luck with walking for the next week" "don't remind me" Merrick laughed then felt how cold Hesh was. "why are you so cold? I would have thought you were a freezer" "I'm always cold" Hesh had almost jumped a mile when he felt Merrick use his arms to make him closer to him, hopefully warm him up. Hesh knew they would have never been like this earlier on in 100 years but he never thought having sex with him brought them closer. "shit we didn't use a condom" "it is a one off so don't worry David" Hesh had kept his arms around Merrick and cuddled into his chest, the taller male was like a human radiator to him and felt his eyes droop heavy. "night Merrick" "I love you idiot" Hesh had felt his body freeze for a second then responded "love you too giant" that made Merrick laugh before wrapping his arms around Hesh before going to sleep with one another.