02-Reverie

Fae'liin

I'm laying in my bed, in a very comfortable position may i add.

When from the corner of my eye i see Fæmer picking his nose and eating it "oh come on! that is disgusting" i yelled at him

"everyone does it!" he said lifting his hands in the air

"not everyone eats it!" i yelled at him again with a big 'duh' look on my face. Mother interrupted us with calling us for breakfast but i wasn't going to forget this.

Me nor Fæmer have seen Txopu since last night so we are pretty sure he has been out all night which isn't unusual, he often goes out and doesn't come back for days. I am almost 100% sure that he is with a girl, me and Fæmer talk about it quite a lot actually.

Me and Fæmer have been loud and talkative since we were quite young but when we are alone we.. well we have good conversations sometimes, he's always been there for me, and me him. I remember him really liking this girl, Ua'andi we always called her spring lippy though (i forced him to give her a code name). But whenever we were alone he would go on and on about her, to me not his friends but to me it made me feel like we were actually close.

"So Txopu told me something" mother said calmly way too calmly as we walked into the dining area, me and Fæmer looked at each other with the panic written all over our faces. "He told me that you guys had been helping the forest people." she said before taking another bite of the salad, me and Fæmer exchanged clueless glances before responding.

"Oh yeahh" Fæmer said trying to act chill, "we are going again later today!" i said with a big fake smile on my face almost immediately after Fæmer, i got a weird look from mother but i guess she just ignored it and went back to eating.

Fæmer gave me a 'really?' face but i really don't care, she didn't pick up on anything so he's just being dramatic.

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑

The ocean is so beautiful. I love the ocean and i especially love its transparency, it may be weird but ever since i was a kid i have always thought of the ocean as a person.

So when i take moments to appreciate the beauty of the ocean i always feel as if i am looking into the soul of them, whoever they are.

"Hey" i hear from behind me, it was Tsireya "i was wondering if you wanted to join me for a quick ride on our ilus?" she asked as she sat down next to me dipping her feet in the water.

"Yeah sure" i said, gave her a quick smile and went on to call for Reverie, it may sound a bit awkward but it means being lost in your thoughts, a daydream. Which i experienced a lot when i first met her, i isolated myself from everyone at a young age and felt the need to make sure i was never in anyones way, which made me invisible.

I think me overcoming that is a huge reason to why i am so loud and, uh much.

Me and Tsireya didn't say much during our ride, we chatted a little but we mostly just appreciated our surroundings. We turned back shortly, we had to since we were about to teach the forest kids again.

"Hiii" Tuk greeted me and Tsireya as we approached them on the shore.  "Hey Tuk!" i replied with a smile on my face and so did Tsireya, i already love Tuk, she just has this positive energy surrounding her.

"Where's Aonung" Tsireya asked Fæmer who just shrugged his shoulders and went back to writing something in the sand, what a child.. tho i may need to take a look.

I walked over to him and crouched next to him. It was a dick, he was drawing a dick how surprising!

My inner thoughts kept telling me to smash his head into the drawing and call him 'penis eater' but i thought that maybe it was a bit far?. "Beautiful" i said referring to the drawing, "yeah? iv'e got a reference picture in mind and everything" he said looking over at me with a grin,