01-"hey"

Fae'liin

As i am sitting here listening to my brother Ma'rú endlessly nag about his ex girlfriend that he is so obviously not over, all i want do to is smack him in the head and tell hi- "guys there are some weird looking forest people here!" Fæmer yelled running past.

I quickly stood up and ran after him leaving Ma'rú behind, he doesn't need me anyway. "Wait" i exclaimed as i was attempting to catch up to him, which left me breathless.

I didn't catch up to Fæmer but i was close enough when i saw the large large group of people surrounding, whoever it was Fæmer was talking about. I looked around and caught a glimpse of Tsireya, thank god.

The first thing that caught my eye when I walked up to her was that the family looked different, they had thin tails, rich blue skin and glowing yellow eyes, they clearly weren't metkayina.

They are Omaticaya, i'm sure of it.

Not a a second into my observing i notice Fæmer, Rotxo and of course Aonung bugging them, or well the kids.

"Who are they?" I asked Tsireya. She looked over her shoulder at me and spoke up quietly "this is Toruk makto's family"

I was taken aback when she said that. what are they doing here?

We didn't take part in the war. And for a good reason.

"They have demon blood!" Ronal yelled as she pulled one of the boys hand to show everyone that the boy had 5 fingers.

I gasped with the rest of the "group" around the forest people. "what the hell" i whispered to myself, it wasn't until Toruk Makto raised his hand to show Ronal that it was him that carried the demon blood that i closed my mouth, I was never told this in any of the storys of him. He had simply been a great warrior, not an avatar.

I observed the family closely, the first one that caught my attention was the little one she was clinging onto her mother looking scared and uncomfortable. Her mother on the other hand was the opposite, she was hissing at Ronal like there was no tomorrow.

There is also a girl there that i would guess is my age or something close anyway. She seemed fed up with whatever is going on. She doesn't really look approachable but i'm going to later anyway. I know everyone, why shouldn't i get to know these people?

Then there were the boys, Jake Sully was a known name but i always imagined him a lot more scary... he seemed quite chill under the circumstance which led me to think that they where just normal na'vi's like us. Or, as normal as an avatar could be? I don't know.

As i was about to take a look at the eldest i was pleasantly surprised that he was already looking at me, he looked away embarrassed but i kept observing him. He was tall, and safe to say he was very... cute? Lets say cute. My eyes roamed over to the younger brother who had his eyes set straight on Reya, i looked over at Tsireya and saw that she was looking down at her feet and blushing, i nudged her shoulder and pointed my head toward the boy and she gave me a stern look,

"don't."

i smirked, i loved teasing her and this was a great opportunity to do so.

Tsireya and Aonung were told to teach the new people our ways. I snickered at Aonung reaction, he wasn't pleased.

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑

"You should come" Tsireya said "maybe they will become our friends" i smirked widely at her as i thought about the exchanged glances she and the younger boy had "it seems you might want more than friendship with that younger boy"