05-Ego

Fae'liin

"hey Ma'rú can we go out today?" Fæmer asked, we are sitting up against the walls of the hut eating "no not today, we don't know when mother will be home" he said taking a bite of the almond salad. "not to mention you shouldn't have even got to go out yesterday." Txopu said annoyed, when we came back yesterday he didn't seem to have anything to say, but now he does?? "we can finish our chores faster" i said "mother made it very clear that there were endless of things to do," Txopu said almost cutting me off, Ma'rú looked over at him with a disappointed look on his face "we'll talk of this when you two get back" Txopu said with a stern face before walking out.

We aren't really teaching them anymore we are just hanging out, which is fun.. for now... but i'm scared mother will catch up on it.

"hey" I said to Tsireya who laid in the sand looking at the sky "hey" i sat down next to her and looked up to see if there was anything to see, there wasn't "what are you thinking about" i asked laying down next to her "its a who" she said shyly "are you finally going to let me in on this thing between you and Lo'ak?" i said immediately sitting up again and looking down at her "shhhh!" she told me angrily before a smile broke trough "okay so-" she started and sat up.

"are we not going to swim at all?" Tuk asked who walked up to me and Tsireya, we were non-stop giggling like children. we looked over at her and she didn't seem upset or anything she just seemed curious "well maybe later" Tsireya said, she has really been the one controlling this whole thing. "i was thinking of going playing with those kids" she said and pointed to a group of kids who waved at us "you need to talk to your parents about that Tuk" i told her "maybe you can ask your brothers?" Tsireya said with a smile "so i'm allowed to go?" she asked, "oh yes you are" Tsireya said with a smile "okay!" Tuk said running over to where Lo'ak, Neteyam and Kayji were.

"i'm glad you told me" i said referring to her and Lo'ak "of course, i can't keep things like that away from you for long" she said snickering "i really thought you had just ditched me!" "legend says iv'e been talking shit" i said laughing, i was obviously joking but she still gave me a look "you know i was joking!" i said with a semi-panicked face, we kept laughing for a while until we heard someone yell.

"you skxawng get back here!"

Me and Tsireya looking behind us to see the boys fighting, we looked back at each other, i smiled widely, she didn't "not funny!" "cmon" she said as she stood up and hurried toward them "let them be Tsireya enjoy seeing Aonung get beaten up!" i called after her, she stopped and turned around at me with a sneaky smile "your a bad influence on me you know that right?" i caught up with her and we walked up to Kiri who was just watching them laughing.

"what are they even fighting about?" i asked giggling "i'm not sure" Kiri replied "are you okay Fæmer?" i yelled "shut- up Fae!" he yelled back, it kind of only hit me now that they were actually beating each other up

"okay guys quit it" Kiri said "yeah i'm done enjoying this" Tsireya said, they totally ignored us "okay then" i said and sighed as i walked up to Fæmer tearing him off of Lo'ak "Fae go away!" he yelled trying to get me to let loose on the grip that i had on his arm "your acting like a child! you're coming with me" i yelled at him back, he didn't answer he just looked back and glared at Lo'ak who had now stood up.

"Why were you guys even fighting?" i asked as i was cleaning up the blood near his eyebrow "Aonung said something" "i wasn't really listening" he said fiddling with the feathers of my top "stop that" i said and slapped his hand away "then why were you fighting?" i asked, i'm not trying to judge him or his decisions i just wanted to know what happened "Lo'ak threw a punch at Aonung and.. well i wasn't not going to stand up for him" he said "okay, but you know it was 3v2 right" i said laughing "yeah and yet we didn't even win" he said chuckling