꧁✧BEENING WATCHED?✧꧂

HEYY LITTLE STAR VIBES!! AS I TOLD YOU LAST CHAPTER, THAT YOU WILL HAVE YOUR POV IN THIS CHAPTER AND LET BE IN THE SPOT LIGHT AS YOU SHOULD💃🏾

ON TOP OF THAT FOUND THE MALE SCIENTIST NAME IS MAX😭💀💀💀🥹👍🏾

On top of that I have another OC you guys should meet.

WARNING: there might be grammar mistake after I got done proofreading it.

Italics And underline= You speaking in your
Language

Normal= Human language

Italics= Na'vi language or 'thoughts'
—————————————————————————

(3rd person POV)

Jake and Stephanie woke up in their link beds. Jake opens up his link bed and pulls the monitors off of him that was attached to his link bed.

Stephanie did the same thing, and got out her bed. Stephanie walked over to Max and Jake.

"Welcome back!" Max said as he turn off Jake's link bed. "You ok? You Alright?" Max asked him as Jake got out his bed and move himself to his wheelchair.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Jake reassured Max that he was fine.

(Timeskip to them meeting Trudy)

"I'm Trudy. I fly all the science sorties. And this here is my baby." Trudy said patting the big Helicopter.

(a/n: HELICOPTER HELICOPTER *spins aggressively*)

Stephanie moved closer and looked at the big thing. "Hold on a second." Trudy walked to the side of the thing and tossed her clipboard in the jet. "Hey, Wainfleet! Get it done!" She sternly told the men as she climb on the Side of the jet.

"We bounce at zero-nine." she said hurrying them once more. "Yeah, I'm on it, Capitaine" the man mocked her while setting up the guns.

Trudy jump down on the ground and walked back towards Jake and Stephanie. "Vine strike's still loose." Trudy told the other man who was walking pass them.

The three of them started walking. "You guys are packing some heavy gear." Jake said looking at Trudy, not long before someone backing up and nearly ran over Jake. "Watch it!" Trudy warned them

"Yeah, that's 'cause we're not the only things flying around out there." Trudy said to the both of them. "Or the BIGGEST" she said once more.

Stephanie felt the chills go down her spine when Trudy said the biggest. It made Stephanie feel like there was something out there, something that was much more bigger then them.

"I'm gonna need you on a door gun." Trudy told Jake. "I'm a man short." she continued. "I thought you never ask." Jake said excited a little bit, which cause Trudy to chuckle.

"There's your man." Trudy Said to Jake and Stephanie. "See you on the flight line." Trudy fist bump them, then walked off leaving Jake and Stephanie alone.

Jake and Stephanie walked towards the man that was lifting weights. "You wanted to see us, Colonel?" Jake asked Colonel as he watched Colonel lift weights. "This low gravity'll make you soft." Colonel said with a small strain in his voice as he lift the weights. "You get soft." he said again. And put the weight on the hooks and then sits up.