꧁✧PROLOGUE✧꧂

Hey, also merry Christmas not Christmas anymore but you know what I mean. So this is you and your mate backstory. so after this backstory, I'm going to write chapter 1 for reals. I'm gonna write the story for real for real cause you know like I'm trying not to have y'all confused because I don't want you confused. OK so let's start this backstory then after this....Real story

so I decided to give you guys bigger, ears kind of, and they're kind of bigger than A normal Na'vi ears and more longer. Because like you guys live in a cave, and then you guys can use your hearing to locate things better than average Na'vi.

Since your clan is super close to nature and Eywa you guys Kinda control nature and your surroundings. That's all for RIGHT NOW

__________________________________

Italics And underline= You speaking in Language

Normal= Human language

Italics= Na'vi language

Remember y'all, y'all created your own language because you guys lost the na'vi language and haven't been in contact with other na'vi in YEARS😳 ok?... good? Good.

Warning: Angst and not proof read
__________________________________

One Year ago

(Third Person POV)

You woke up and you looked to the side only to see your mate not next to you. You frowned a little, until you felt someone small twisting in your arms, then a small, soft yawn. Your down and saw your 2 year old son, Sahir staring back at you with a toothy smile. "Good morning." You said softly to him.

"Where mama go?" He asked out of curiosity. "I don't know." You told him. But to be honest it was weird that you're mate disappeared like that. You sat up and climbs down to tree with Sahir still in your arms, and went to go searching you your mate.

You wondered around the cave looking for her. As you did, you and Sahir started glowing(literally...like actually glowing) you were close to your mate. You started speed wekwalking until you saw a light blue glow around the corner...fading. You jogged and when around the corner and saw her.

She walking away. "Hey!" You shouted trying to catch her attention. Your mate turned and had a confused look on her face until she you. " y/n? What are you doing up thing earlier?" She asked.

"The Real question is why weren't you next to me when I woke up?" You asked her. "I was out." She said casually. Ok the on thing you dislike is when she disappears in the morning.

But the truth is she been doing this a lot now and you hated it too.

" Te Na'hi...I don't like the stuff that you are doing." You said truthfully. Te Na'hi turned to you, knowing what you meant by that. "I know I'm and sorry love but-" Te Na'hi was cut off by your son Sahir.

"Mommy...Mama can't we go outside?" He looked at the both of you. Te Na'hi look at you, at Sahir. She gently took Sahir out of your arm into her hand and said "we can't right now...thing are going out of hand." She said nervously

(Timeskip)

It was nightfall

The three of you lay down in your hammock and your son was in the middle between you two. You looked down at your son until you felt a soft hand on you cheek.