꧁✧#DON'TDIESTEPHANIE ✧꧂

I CREATED ANOTHER MEME💀😭🫶🏾 YALL LIKE IT???

WARNING: NOT PROOFREAD ALL THAT WELL, STEPHANIE BEING PARANOID AGAIN, CUSSING SLIGHTLY, STEPHANIE NEARLY GETTING KILLED!

Italics And underline= You speaking in your
Language

Normal= Human language

Italics= Na'vi language or thoughts

BOLD= when Ja'kā is speaking
__________________________________

Previously from last chapter:

"(Clan's name) can see WAY more then him."  Tsu'tey keeps complaining. "They are nothing but a myth, Tsu'tey. The mighty clan does not exist." Neytiri said with a small Downward smile and while her shaking head and sighing at Tsu'tey.
__________________________________

Mean while...

(A random member from your clan POV. (it's a short POV)

I was working on the crops and gardening with my friends, until all of a sudden my ear furrowed back. "aaaAACHOO" I sneezed.

"Bless you!" One of my friends said to me. "Thank you." I nodded before working back on the crops.

That's was weird....

(A/n: I did this all because of a funny comment😭😂😂)

__________________________________

(Stephanie POV)

I was just chilling with Norm, Max, And Grace. I was zoning out into deep space and deep thinking.

'Who is (clan name)?' 'What's their story or history?' 'What do they look like?' 'Where do they live?' 'Why did Neytiri call them the mighty clan?'.

All these thoughts, all these question that's been circling around my mind, but the most question that's been bugging me the most is.

Why did Neytiri say
They are nothing but a myth?

"Stephanie!" Norm call out to me, Snapping me out my deep thoughts. "Yea!" I instantly replied. "You ok?" Norm asked me. "Ya, I'm fine. Just thinking." I told him.

"About what?" He asked more questions. I shook my head with a small smile. "Oh come you can tell us." Norm said insisting me to tell him what I was thinking about. "Is it a woman or man?" Norm all a sudden said to me. This man won't give up.

"Neither!" I said to him, look away. Then Norm started packing getting ready to go somewhere. I saw Jake rolling his way over here and start to ask Questions.

"So where are we going?" Jake asked us and Grace was the first one to tell him. "Getting out of Dodge." Grace told Jake while making her way over to him.

"I'm not about to let Selfridge and Quaritch Micro manage this thing." She continued. "There's a mobile link up at Site 26 we can work out of," I watched her walk back towards us and put something in her little case. "Way up in the Mountains." She said again.