꧁✧IF ONLY YOU WERE HERE✧꧂

HEY THERE IS AN OC I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO MEET AND HINT HE IS THE GUARDIAN OF YOU CLAN.

WARNING: there might be grammar mistakes in there too, cussing
angst probably???

Italics And underline= You speaking in your
Language

Normal= Human language

Italics = Na'vi language or 'thoughts'

BOLD = JA'KĀ (Juh-Kah) SPEAKING
—————————————————————————

(Y/N POV)

I walked away from the hunting group. And walked towards the laughter that was echoing out through the the cave.

Walking deeper in the cave, I saw our cave's big forest pit, I jogged towards the ledge and jumped.

As I jumped, I grabbed a thick vine and swung across the freakishly giant forest pit. 

I put my legs in front of me and prepare to hit the wall. And my feet hit the wall hard but not really hard. I let go of the vine and climbed up the  rocky wall.

After climbing up the rocky wall, I walked through one of the tunnels. To be honest, we have many tunnels in this cave. As I got to the end of the tunnel, My feet touched the cold, kinda wet, moist, and kinda rocky floor. And the Laughter was more louder, that wasn't the only thing I heard, a lot of splashing sounds too.

I went deeper inside, I saw the blue water texture reflecting off the cave's ceiling and the walls.

I walked closer to the ledge, fiddling with my fingers slightly. I stopped midway due to the water being launched in the air like a geyser, a bunch of children was launched in the air along with the water.

I watched as some of them flipped in the air, some was holding hands. They screamed in Joy and excitement as they fell back down splashing the water.

I chuckled and walked closer to the ledge and looked down the ledge, I saw one of our Snake like guardian....

...JA'KĀ...

Playing with the children in the water, I watched as he circled around the children and created another but bigger Whirlpool. Hearing them "Whooping' out of Joy as they were swirling at the center of the whirlpool, and JA'KĀ position his head far under them, face upwards at the surface, and blew under the water, launching the children in air once again.

I laughed and smiled under my mask at how funny it is to watch them play a little.

Once it was over, JA'KĀ let out a loud but quiet Grumble, Letting the children know that he was done playing with them for the day.

I heard a bunch of sad 'Aws' from the children since JA'KĀ is done playing with them for the day.

I watched them swim towards land and walk up the rocky stairs. They spotted me and waved.
"Hi Y/n!" one of them said and I waved back as they walked to one of the tunnels that leaded back to the main part of the cave.

I turned back toward the ledge, next thing you know, JA'KĀ slowly arises from the water.

(A/n: JA'KĀ is bigger then One or Two in half tulkuns. So basically, he's able to swallow payakan whole...I DIDN'T REALIZE I MADE HIM THAT BIG! OOH WTF💀- JA'KĀ has like really long body too but you can imagine how long he is.)