Unexpected Visitor

The trio turned to see a man. Paige shook and stood up

"What the hell are you doing here?" She stammered

"I came to see you" The man said

Sam and Dean stood behind Paige, for support. Dean placed a hand on her shoulder and whispered "Who is it?"

Paige ignored him and glared at the man "Last time I say you your throat was slit." She took a deep breath "You were dead"

The man shook his head "I was dead"

Sam walked foward while Dean held Paige who was pale and shaking. "How did you survive?"

"Its a long story"

"You have the rest of your life" Dean pulled out his gun and pointed it at the man

"It was me that Paige saw. I was dead" The man said "I was brought back" He put his hands up when Dean clicked off the safety "I dont know how...I dont know why! I cant describe it!"

***

"I cant believe that he would come back here. Why?" Paige grasped Dean, hugging him.

"Its okay" Dean consoled, he placed his chin on the top of Paige's head and rocked her "It will be okay"

Sam walked in and looked at the couple and smiled "He's relaxing in the room"

"Have you tried all the tests?" Paige asked

"Yeah. Passed every one"

"I need a word with him"

Paige walked into the room which her dad was sat on the bed. He looked up and smiled at her "Paige" She walked up to him and sat by him on the bed

"I want to know why you came back"

"Dont you know what killed me?" Her dad asked her

"Demons" Paige replied "They killed you"

"Yeah demons killed me. Then left my body to rot" He grasped Paige by the neck and slammed her against the wall "They let gouls trash my body"

"So your riding my dad?" Paige asked, she tried to move but her breathing was restricted and she was struggling against the grip of the goul.

"Your father hated you" He snarled "Wanted you dead" He dropped Paige "Your family died because of you, its all your fault"

"Its not my fault" Paige said weakly "I didnt kill them"

"They died because of you. I see your fathers last moments. How he saw his wife and child killed infront of him" He snarled "Its all your fault"

Sam and Dean crashed into the room and killed the goul. When they looked for Paige however she was gone.