Chapter 1

Season 3 Episode 1

Sophie Clarkson is a popular girl in Waterloo road Comprehensive School. Just because Sophie is popular with a great group of friends like Danielle, Alesha and Sophie's boyfriend Alex doesn't mean that Sophie is as confident as people think or being loud.

Sophie Clarkson is loved by most students and school teachers even Mr Budgen which is shocking.

Tom Clarkson is such a proud father of Sophie being; smart, well behaved and helpful. Anyone that looks at Sophie sees her going very far.

But what they don't see, hear or realise won't hurt them.

__________________

When Sophie was 4 she lost her Mum to terminal ovarian cancer. Leaving Sophie and Tom Clarkson heartbroken.

Then 7 years later Sophie started Waterloo Road Comprehensive School with her Dad and step mum as Sophie's teacher.

On that day Sophie worried about meeting new people realising that Sophie having a dad in the school as a teacher could go against her and she hadn't even got there.

On Sophie's first school day she met a blonde girl called Chlo how happened to have a mother working at the school too. From then on the two blonde girls were attached by the hips. The only difference was Chlo didn't care about her education whilst Sophie did.

When Sophie's Stepmother died, her father got very close to Izzie Redpath who acted more of a mother than Lorna had ever been all she wanted was her own child. But unfortunately Izzie Redpath died. After all of the women that have died in Sophie's life she couldn't deal with it but what she realised all she needed was her dad Tom Clarkson. As well as excepting two sisters into her life.

__________________

Now

Sophie woke up in the night struggling to breathe in her mind she didn't understand what was going on. She knew it's mostly going back to school. But also after losing Izzie Redpath during the end of the school year. It reminded Sophie a lot about her own mother during.

For the past few weeks through the School holidays Sophie has been going through problems with her mind, she hasn't been seeing of her friends other than Chlo who is her step- sister.

Sophie has been studying for her future exams. In Waterloo Road people don't come to the school for great grades. But when Sophie Clarkson joined Waterloo Road she met a group of girls who became friends. She also enjoyed what she was learning.

Sophie Clarkson is seen by all students and teachers in the school as one of the smartest students ever to join Waterloo Road.
__________________

Season 3 Episode 1

Sophie quickly walked into the kitchen wearing her school uniform and grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard. Then she brings it to the kitchen table as Chlo is using the cereal box. Sophie gets a glass out of the other cupboard and poured herself some apple juice before returning to the table with her glass of juice.

Sophie was pouring some cereal in her bowl when Tom came up next to her and turned the radio off since it was Mr Rimmer talking about the  Grainger girls mum's death. 

Chlo passed the milk to her step sister who got a spoon and shoved it in her bowl and then poured the milk and proceeded to eat the cereal stood by the countertop. 

"Tom? Me and Donte. We've been talking" Chlo started while standing next to Sophie.

"Well I hope it was about how hard you're going to work this year because in half an hours time is when the graft starts. You make your mum proud eh? you get your A-levels the whole world opens up to you" Tom said to Chlo.