Chapter 4

Season 3 Episode 4

Sophie left home early walking to Alex's to walk with him to school.

Sophie felt like she needed some time on her own to calm her brain down lately she being having struggles to concentrate and sleep, she didn't know what it could be.

As Sophie got to her boyfriends house she was met by his mother Emilia.

"Hi Mika you okay, Alex is just putting his shoes on. How are you?" Mrs Wright asked.

"I'm okay just tired cos I'm struggling to sleep, but I'm good" she tells her boyfriend's mum.

Alex came out then kissed his girlfriend and said goodbye to his mother before the young couple began to leave for school.

__________________

The couples got to school and saw their friend Bolton a few step in front. Their friend was near Miss Haydock and Ben were walking to her car. Bolton asked if Ben was alright because he had a bandage wrapped around his head.

Miss Haydock called out after Bolton and Ben fist bumped "Bolton, Alex and Sophie you're all late. Straight to the cooler" the taller of the two kissed his teeth and Sophie rolled her eyes for getting caught and now having to spend the day in the cooler with her annoying dumb friend Bolton Smilie of all people but she's at least got her boyfriend to keep from going insane.

Sophie knows when her dad Tom Clarkson finds out that she's in the cooler he'll be annoyed but this is the first time.

Sophie and Alex were sat together in the cooler bored out of their minds. Sophie made sure to sit as far away from Bolton as she possibly could this caused the boy to move closer and closer to his friends until he was on the desk next to Sophie which made her roll her eyes.

The boy saw this as a challenged he loved to annoy Sophie Clarkson, since she always concentrates at school doing well in class and passing her grades. Sometimes Sophie feels like Bolton is bullying her for her brain but doesn't show him her emotions but Alex knows it.

Sophie looks at Bolton straight in the face and says "Have you found your brain yet?" Sophie asked him "you won't have to look far since it's tiny compared to your massive ego".

Alex Wright is a great friend of Bolton has been since they started school together in year 7, but he doesn't like the way he treats Sophie all the time. Sophie is an emotional person especially since the three deaths of her Mum's she lived through.

Sophie has used her pain of her Mum's by trying really hard at school. Which is why Sophie is so smart. Sophie is probably one of the smartest student in Waterloo Road.

But also Sophie doesn't like Bolton because  he is always annoying.

The boy came over to her and asked her if she was alright which the girl replied "I'm fine are you alright? Bolton replies "Since your stepmom died you've said the words "I'm fine" that many times it doesn't even sound like a real phrase anymore".

As he says the words "stepmom" Sophie just looks down blinking to try to hide her tears that have came out. Then to get on with her work again.

__________________

The three of them had been let out of the cooler to get some lunch. Sophie went and sat with Aleesha and Danielle and was complaining about being in the cooler with Bolton.

The pair knew how much she hated him but they were convinced that the hate was because of him not being nice to her because she concentrate instead of chat to him. The two friends of her know that Bolton has actually got a crush on Sophie but she's been in a relationship with his best mate Alex Wright for 3 years.