Chapter 5

Season 3 of Episode 5

Sophie couldn't believe Chlo. She never thought she would ever say she would say she disliked her step sister, it wasn't like when Sophie moved into her house when they were younger and Chlo didn't like having another person in her house.

The younger of the three girls was walking behind her dad ,Chlo and Mika burning holes into the back of Chlo's head and then rolling her eyes when a group of girls said "happy birthday" to her dad.

She wasn't really paying attention but snapped her head up when Sophie over heard Mika say "Oh, my god it's Tom's birthday".

Sophie watched Chlo who was trying to get ahold of Donte but was having no such luck which made the blonde a little smug and Mika look at her confused as she was still in the dark about Chlo sleeping with her boyfriend at the time. Mika just thought Sophie and Chlo are so close in age and are at the age where they would argue.

Mika then asked  Sophie if somethings going on with Chlo and her it if it's Chlo and Donte are having an argument as he didn't sleep at the house yesterday.

"something like that yeah" Sophie tells Mika.

Tom's daughter overheard him talking to the her step sisters "I know you're holding out on me, I know you haven't forgotten". Her face quickly contorted from confusion to anger when she saw Brett waiting for Mika acting like her hadn't slept with her sister. Sophie walked away from Chlo and ignored her when she shouted her name.

"I'm gonna go find Alex Dad hope you have a great birthday see you later" Sophie told her dad.

Sophie and Alex walked with Janeece and Maxine when they heard the sound of glass being smashed the four of them all looked at each other with confused faces and walked towards the sound. The blonde gasped when she saw Donte smashing up Mr Lawson's car.

Sophie felt really bad for Donte as he didn't deserve to be treated like that but destroying Mr Lawson's car up wasn't really the way to do it. She also rolled her eyes when Chlo shouted "don't make this any worse" Donte was pointing the bat at her and shouted "I thought you loved me".

Sophie shook her head  when Chlo said she did love him. Chlo didn't know how to react when Donte said "why'd you go shag someone else then".

Sophie loved Janeece she really did but Sophie wished she would learn when to keep her mouth shut at times she never knows to when to stay quiet.

Even though Donte is in pain but Chlo is always gonna be her big sister and friend.

Sophie and also Alex were both couldn't believe that Donte called 'Chlo a dirty little slag'

All that Sophie could say after hearing his words was " oh my god" Sophie says out loud.

__________________

Sophie walked  down the school hall with her best friends; Danielle and Aleesha to Mr Lawson's lesson but they were stopped by Bolton and his friend group to ask the blonde if it was true about her step- sister and Donte to which made Sophie rolled her eyes at him then said "it's none of your business Smilie" and tried to push past him but was stopped when he blocked her path.

It was no secret that Bolton and Sophie didn't get on the whole school saw it. They both hated it each other even Alex Wright did for annoying his girlfriend but he's still a friend with Bolton.

Sophie had caused a bruise to Bolton's cheek which made him more annoyed by him to annoy her.

Just after Sophie managed to get out of Bolton's way Alex came up to the group.

"Soph you okay?" He asked

"Sophie looks at her boyfriend and smiles pretending nothing happened so Alex didn't get in trouble.