Chapter 10

Season 3 of Episode 11

After half term Sophie has finished her chemo therapy for months now doing well but still has to take her medications  which counts at 5 different ones

After half term Sophie has finished her chemo therapy for months now doing well but still has to take her medications which counts at 5 different ones.

"You sure you want to come back to school today yes people will treat me weirdly for awhile but I'm gonna need to get back and be normal dad please." Sophie says.

"Fine ok come see me if your feeling unwell because of the medication you understand me?" Tom Clarkson tells his daughter sternly.
__________________

Sophie sits in the back with Chlo whist Mika sits in the front of dad's car.

Sophie sorts her hair to look nice after she got it cut short over time off school in the half term.

"Soph the host looks lovely don't worry. If anybody has a problem you come to me." Chlo tells her younger sister then Sophie nods her head quietly.

Sophie looks in the front seeing her dad checking his teeth then his hair which made Sophie internally laugh.

"Morning. " Tom says to Davina when he sees her.

"Morning. Morning, girls. Oh Sophie good to see you back." Davina says. As the girls start to walk away smiling at her.

"Thanks miss Shackleton." Sophie smiles at Davina.

"Did you have a nice...?" Tom asks her.

"Yeah, yeah, it was quiet. You?" Davina answers then asks him.

"We didn't end up going away so ours was pretty quiet too yeah." Tom says.

"Everyone always says that, don't they? It was quiet." Davina says.

"Yeah, usually cos it is." Tom says.

"Have you three got exams this morning?" Davina asks looking back at the girls.

"French." Mika andwers Davina's question.

"Sociology." Chlo answers

"Maths that I missed last year." Sophie says.

"Stress getting to you, yet?" Davina asks.

"Not really." Mika answers Davina's question.

"They've had some pretty odd food cravings." Tom says.

"Odd? Chlo says.

"Peanut butter and turkey sandwiches, Chlo?" Tom says to Chlo.

"That's disgusting." Davina says.
__________________

"Sophie thank you for coming to see me" Rachel Mason says to Sophie.

"It's ok thank you miss for the time off to get a little better what did you want me for." Sophie asks her head teacher kindly.