Chapter 3

Season 3 Episode 3

Sophie Clarkson got out Tom Clarkson's car for school. Sophie sat in the back with Chlo whilst Mika sat in the front of the car with Tom.

Today Sophie, Janeece, Maxine and the rest of the football team are going to play. Tom Clarkson has asked Janeece and Maxine to make some money for charity to get the teams football kits.

However Tom made Sophie to go with her two older friends. The two naughty girls have all went to houses. Sophie thought they'd get some football kits but Maxine and Janeece told Sophie to be silent whilst they
conned people in the neighbourhood surrounding the school to raise money for new kits for the girls football team.

"A girls' football team you say?" the woman asked after Maxine had said.

Max replied saying "yeah we're in the squad" and Riley nodded then Janeece jumped in by saying "its to raise money for the strips. Kits and boots and that"

"£2 a ticket? a bit pricey isn't it?" the woman questioned and Janeece looked at Max and Sophie then Janeece replied by saying "we're only doing a hundred tickets and the prize is really good"

"a week in Marbella" Max thinks up an answer to persuade the people to pay.

This caught the woman's attention "I don't usually do raffles. I gave up on the lottery years back. Never won a penny".

Janeece rolled her eyes "the lottery is for mugs. You've got a brilliant chance of winning this" Janeece tells the lady.

Max agreed "yeah, get a few tickets, you're bound to win something".

The woman looked at the girls then sighed "oh I dunno".

"Draws at lunchtime. Mr Rimmer's doing it" Janceece told her.

"It's your last chance, we won't be down this street again" Max told her.

The woman stared at the girls and said "oh go on then, I'll have five tickets, I'll just get my purse".

The trio were walking back onto school grounds with Max holding onto the box and Janeece looked at the girls saying "there's two hundred quid in there. That's nearly five hundred".

Sophie is mature whilst the older girls are not smart like Sophie. Sophie looked at the older girls and said "do you think they'd actually check to see if they've won a raffle?" this caused Janeece to look at her and ask "who's going to check to see if they've won a raffle?" and the three started laughing.

__________________

Sophie Clarkson and her boyfriend Alex Wright were walking together to english.

As the young couple had reached the English class they could see their mates funnily enough waiting for them. Usually Bolton and Paul would be late because of doing something against the rules. Sometimes Alex Wright would join in but he can stop misbehaving and instantly concentrate. Sophie and her friends Alesha and Danielle are very smart girls whilst the boys are not minus Alex.

When in Miss Koreshi's first lesson she set up a seating chart where each student would sit. Sophie in Waterloo Road is seen as a nerd by all but a very popular nerd who has a good boule friend and group is friends.

Sophie sits next to Bolton on the first row which Sophie loves but is only there because Ms Koreshi wants to see Bolton.
Then behind them sits Alesha and Alex. With Paul and Danielle sitting the next row behind .

Sophie doesn't mind talking to Bolton but is not bothered she would rather want to sit next to her boyfriend and just learn.

Bolton tried to have a conversation with the smart blonde sat next to him but was quickly shut down when she ignored every word that came out of his mouth or she gave him short one word answers which didn't stop him trying.