Chapter 7

In the morning Sophie got up early to take a shower as she finished and dried off Sophie looked at the mirror after cleaning it to be able to see her face.

As she looked on the mirror she looks rather pale.

Sophie pushes it off then quickly cleans her teeth for her new school day.

Sophie takes one last look in the bathroom mirror then turned to the door to go and get ready in her school uniform.
__________________
The Clarkson and Grainger family all get ready and go to school.

Sophie, Mika and Tom still haven't heard or seen Chlo Grainger since she's left.

"We'll find her. I promise you girls. See what the police says this morning, yeah?" Tom Clarkson tells the girls.

"Hiya, Mr Clarkson. Hi Sophie, Mika. Have you heard anything?" Janeece asked Mr Clarkson.

As Janeece talks it makes Mika and Sophie both leave but go in separate ways.

"No." Tom says answering her question.

"They're taking it badly, ain't they? Don't worry, Mr Clarkson, me and Maxine'll look after them"  Janeece says.

__________________

Sophie's POV

I went and sat down ready for class but all I could think was my sister Chlo. Today dad has left school to go and see if he can find her with the police but I've not heard anything.

Whilst in my lesson people in the lesson are shouting me silent instead of joining in to talk I begin to have pain in my legs and a headache but that could be because of the teacher shouting or my class mates shouting to not work since our teacher can't control the class.

Whilst I was silent not shouting like the rest of my school mates Alex my boyfriend strokes my arm.

"You ok babe?" Alex asks me.

"Yeah. I've just got a headache because of these guys all shouting." I say.

"Ok they'll stop shouting in a minute Miss will make them, just close your eyes if you want might help mum tells me since you know she's a doctor remember".  Alex says softly.

'As I sit at the school table I just want to get on with my work but the teacher keeps shouting at the class. I don't want to reveal to my overprotective boyfriend who loves me so much who worries a lot since my stepmom died that he thinks I've been struggling.' He thought.

'My legs are giving me joint pain but what's going on why have I been in pain and headaches lately?' I think.

__________________
Sophie's PoV

Me, Alicia and Danielle were working on the new challenge that the new head teacher has started on her first day.

We get to Miss Haydock's office and Danielle know is on the door.

"Miss, we're doing interviews for the new school magazine." Danielle says.

"Uh-huh? Shouldn't you three be in lessons?" Miss Haydock says.

Miss Mason gave us permission." Alicia says and I place the sheet miss Mason gave us to show teachers that the head agreed to be out of class.

"Did she?" Miss Haydock says.

"We're thinking of putting you on the front cover as well. The first ever school magazine." Alicia says.

"Well, as it's for such a good cause." Miss Haydock says and we go into her office.

__________________

No POV

The three school girls go and sit down on the other side of Miss Haydock's desk.