Chapter 8

Season 3 of Episode 9

A/N: I am skipping chapter 8 because I can't mix the episode with Sophie. I'm going to the next episode.

__________________

Sophie wakes up early feeling even tireder than before she went to bed yesterday early but it's not helped in any way.

Sophie sat up on her bed and felt extreme pain on her knees and arms with joint pain.

As she goes and gets ready for school she goes in the bathroom to put some make up on to try and hide the paleness of her face.

As Sophie got downstairs she's met by her two sisters and father Tom Clarkson.

The three members of family looked at Sophie as she walked in to the room.

As the three members saw Sophie they could see difference in her she quiet, pale and she looked tired.

"Soph come take a seat I will put some toast on for you." Mika tells her little step- sister but Mika doesn't look at her like that she sees Sophie as her biological sister.

Sophie took a slow walk from the kitchen door then goes and takes her seat.

As her sisters and dad turned to do something Sophie fell asleep. Then quickly woke up hearing her family shut doors which shock her awake.

Tom left the kitchen telling the two Grainger's keep an eye on Sophie which they did.

__________________
T: "Rachel I need to talk to you." Tom says.
R: " hi Tom what's going on you ok?" Rachel asks him.
T: " I've been so worried about Chlo that I didn't realise my daughter Sophie is sick and has been for awhile I need to find out why can somebody cover my classes till I can find something out?" Tom asks her.
R: " Yes don't. Even worry I'll cover if I have to deal with Sophie that's more important. Contact me what's going on.
T: " Thank you Rachel." Tom says to his head teacher.
R: " No don't worry about it." Rachel says then the line goes down.
__________________
Whilst Sophie was in the bathroom Tom came back to the kitchen to see his step- daughters.

"Tom what's going on?" Chlo asked him and Mika looks up.

I'm going to take her to the hospital she's not well but you girls are gonna have to take off soon so your not too late.

"Just tell us when you find out." Mika says and Tom nods his head.

Then the girls did as Tom says and then went to school.

__________________

"Sophie I'm going to take you to the doctors ok so let's get out shoes on and we're going to find out why your sick ok." Tom told his daughter. He has never seen her look like how she is.

They made the way atom helped his daughter in to the car ready for the doctors.

After finding a chair in the doctors office the two Clarksons sat down to wait for the doctor to call her name.

'I don know what's going to happen if I'm sick and what will dad do if we find out I have a sicknesses I already know I have cancer of symptoms what if I die?' Sophie thought to herself not wanting to scare her dad.

Just as Sophie is silently thinking the doctor calls her name, "Sophie Clarkson". The doctor says and Tom helps his daughter Sophie to stand up then they follow the doctor to his office.

"So Sophie what kind of symptoms have you got other than the ones I can see that your very pale do you have pain in any areas of your body?" The doctor asked.

"My body is completely numb and hurts most time I have dreadful headaches too." Sophie says answering the doctors question.

"Ok, what I'm going to do now is get a blood test done and in about an hour it will be revealed so I will bring you and your father back in to find out ok?" The doctor says and Sophie nods her head then the Clarksons left the doctors office.