Chapter 2

Here, Sid reached Raipur, he was going through the address which was given to him.
When he reached the address it was a mansion. He was awestruck by the beauty of that place. As he was about to enter the mansion he was stopped by security guard.

"Kon ho tum aur kaha Jaa rahe the" asked the security guard.
"Ab iss Mahal (mansion) ki direction me jaa rha tha toh iska matlb yahi hai na ki mujhe iske andar Jana hai" replied sid jokingly.
"Aree kiske permission se andar jaa rahe the ye puch raha hu me" he snapped at Sid.
Before sid could answer Lakhan the right hand of Amar Singh Rathod came "Siddharth ho tum?"
"Ji Sir aapka he message aya tha kal" replied sid.
"Haa aajao andar. Malik se mil lo" Lakhan said to Sid.

As Sid came inside the mansion he was just seeing the beauty of the place. Soon he saw Amar Singh Rathod sitting on the Recliner chair going through some documents.
Lakhan said "Malik, chote Malik keliye jo driver rakhna hai, ye hai woh"
Amar Singh looked at Siddharth he asked him, "Kya naam hai tumhara?" His voice was heavy and can scare anyone easily. His voice held power.
"Siddharth Chauhan sir" replied Sid confidently.
"Hmm. Lakhan isse apna kaam samjha Dena. Aur tum sahi se kaam krna nahi toh tumhe kaam se nikalne me der nahi lagegi" warned Amar Singh.
Sid nodded his head in reply.
To be honest Sid was astonished by the personality of Amar Singh. His aura was powerful.

Sid was appointed as Varun's driver. His work was to drop Varun to his classes and then to pick him up on time. The previous driver of Varun left the job and Varun was assigned on his place. All these years Varun was homeschooled and tutored. Varun was joining college from this year.
Varun was bright student in academics he excelled with good results. But college life was not a easy for him. The students of his class always bullied him sometimes even humiliated him. Varun was too weak to even reply to them. He wished that he had friends. He soo badly wished that someone would be there for him to share his feelings afterall he too had emotions.

The next day Siddharth was ready with the car to drop Varun to his college.
As Varun came downstairs Sid was amazed to see the Prince of Rathod's.
He was nowhere similar to his father.
Varun was too timid and innocent for his age. He had defined features he was attractive. He looked classy yet elegant.
But his eyes showed no emotion. His face was blank and pale. He looked scared to go to college again.

Lakhan approached Varun and told him about Sid. Varun was occupied in his own thoughts and was too busy to notice Siddharth. He just nodded his head and sat in his car.
The journey was silent throughout no one said a word. Although Sid tried to initiate the conversation but Varun didn't even replied him.
Varun's heart was beating faster as the Car was reaching his college's gate. He was too busy in his thoughts when he heard Siddharth's voice, "sir college aagya aapka"  Varun just hummed and moved out of his car. Sid was just seeing his retreating figure.

In college, the group of seniors stopped Varun. Varun didn't looked at them he was just looking down at the floor.
"Ohh dekho kon aya hai college aaj" one of them said. The other boy just grabbed Varun's bag and started to open it.
Varun said, "Please mujhe jaane do kuch nahi hai mere bag me please"

"Aree aise kese kuch nahi, chal aaj issi se khelte hai" they said and started throwing his bag. Varun was getting late for his class. Varun snatched his bag from them. The boys looked at Varun angrily and said "Zyada natak kar raha hai kya ruk abhi dikhate hai tujhe" one of the boy punched Varun on his face, Varun fall on the floor due to sudden hit. The other boy took off Varun's spectacles and crushed them under his feet.
Soon they heard principal's voice they ran away leaving Varun alone.
Here Varun got up and wore his broken specs and left for the class.

After college when Varun came outside the gate Sid was waiting for him, Sid greeted Varun with a smile. Varun looked at Sid for the first time in a while.
Siddharth was tall, handsome and attractive guy with intimidating personality. He has that special charm in his smile that can even melt any rock.
His eyes were warm and welcoming.

Siddharth's smile changed into a frown when he saw Varun's specs was broken.
He asked Varun, "Kya hua sir aapke specs toot kese gaye?" Thinking of a lie, Varun stuttered "Woh.. woh gir gaya me isiliye toot gaye" Sid just nodded his head at Varun's reason and asked in concerning way, "Aapko kahi chot nahi aayi na sir? Varun just shook his head negatively.

"Aaj ka din kesa raha Sir college me?? Wese college bada mast hai aapka.
Aapke college ke area me, mere gaon ke 3-4 school aajayenge " joked Sid.
But this was the first time someone was asking Varun about his day.
Varun felt a little better that Siddharth was not judging him.
"Haa hai toh achha college.. par kash log bhi achhe hote" Varun mumbled last line.
"Aapne kuch kaha sir??" asked Siddharth.
"Nahi. Bas yahi keh raha tha accha college hai" said Varun and laughed a little.
After a comfortable silence they went to Rathod's mansion.