Chapter 10

As days were passing the bond between Siddharth and Varun was getting more deep.
Varun has started to fall for sid, he initially didn't understand the feeling but he knows that Siddharth is now an integral part of his life and he can't live without him now.
Siddharth was now Varun's driver cum bodyguard he was with Varun 24*7

In the midnight..
Varun was sleeping, not actually sleeping but he was having a nightmare continuously twisting side ways and murmuring something.
Here Siddharth was passing by Varun's room he thought on checking Varun if he was sleeping.

Varun was murmuring something in his sleep, he was sweating profousely. As Sid came he saw Varun and went towards him. Sid on the lights of his room.

"Varun sir utho!! ye bas sapna hai aur kuch nhi. Ankhe kholo please. You are just dreaming." Sid was saying this nonchantly. 

Here Varun opened his eyes after listening to sid's voice he was too terefied, he saw a dream on how he was bullied sexually and assaulted some people. Which happened in the past. Varun didn't told anyone about this not even sid. But today he was scared. 

He just hugged Siddharth and started crying, "Woh sab bure log hai. They are bad people. I hate them, Mujhe bacha lo"  Varun was shivering in Sid's arms. Here Sid didn't understand why varun was crying so badly as only a bad dream can't affect him much and the way he was begging sid to protect him. Sid surely knew this was something else. He made up his mind to ask him after some time. Right now his priority is Varun.

Varun was curled up in Sid's arms. Siddharth hugged Varun back and started rubbing his back to soothe him. "Shh kuch nahi hua hai sir, ye sab bas ek bura sapna tha. Aur don't worry aapke ye bodyguard ke rehte koi aapko haath laga ke toh dikhaye. Haddiya nahi todi unki toh mera naam badal dena" joked Sid. Varun was too close to Sid this was the first time they both are so close to each other. Varun felt 440 volt shock all over his body when siddharth hugged him. Right now varun was just looking into siddharth's eyes.. His eyes filled with love and assurance for him. He didn't wanted this moment to end.

And here Varun came to know he had started to fall for Siddharth. He was in Love with *his* Sid. But he didn't know what sid feels about him. 

Siddharth broke Varun's chain of thought and asked him, "Sir I know aap cute ho, pr ye aise red eyes, tension wala face bilkul cute nahi lagta aap pr. Woh toh smile he achhi hai aapki. Chlo ye baat pe smile karo ab

Varun smiled a little after listening to him. "Aise nahi chalega I need a big smile. Chalo me aapki pic le raha hu. Say Cheese!!!!" saying this sid captured a cute photo of varun in his mobile.

know I know this was a short chapter and I'm sorry for this. 

But do tell your views on this chapter.

And please vote and comment if you are liking the story;)

Also suggestions are always welcome.