Chapter 12

Siddharth was back at his village, He felt good he felt peace after coming home. It's not like he
don't like Varun's place, but our home is our home.
After done with his property work, Sid thought of visting Kriya's beauty parlour.

He wanted to surprise her. As it was afternoon time there was no ladies in her parlour. 

Here coming at her place he saw Kriya was writing something in her diary.
He thought of doing some mischief, he peeked behind and closed her eyes with his hand.
Due to his sudden action Kriya got startled, she shouted, "Kon hai!!! Leave me"

Siddharth was suppressing his laugh after not able to control he removed his hands from her eyes and said "SURPRISEE!!"                                                                         

 Kriya was shocked as she didn't had any idea of him coming back.
"You!!.. Siddd Tum kab aaye... aur mujhe pehle kyu nahi bataya i've would have cooked your favourite food. I'm so happyyy" saying she hugged him tightly.

"Aree I came in the morning, kuch kaam tha. Now I have finished my work here socha tumse milu and I'm here for some days." said Sid..                                                                                                               "Oh and your boss gave you the permission? she asked.                                                                                     "Offcourse allow kiya mujhe. after all Varun sir is such a good hearted man.

You know what Kriya he is my best buddy now.

We are more like best friends rather than boss and employee and Despite being my boss he never bossed around me.

He is so innocent and cute.

He is just too good and naive for this world" said Siddharth his eyes was shining brightly talking about Varun.     
On the other hand kriya felt a little insecure as Sid was having someone other than her.

Although she knew Varun was a nice guy but Siddharth was her love. She know Siddharth doesn't have any feelings for her and he thinks her of just a best friend.
But seeing your love talking so passionately about someone rather than herself she felt envious about Varun. But she chucked her thoughts.

Meanwhile Siddharth was missing Varun he thought about  video calling him. "Kriya me Sir ko video call kr raha hu. Tum bhi baat karna" said Sid. 

Here varun was staring at Sid's insta account basically he was stalking him and checking his following list but he didn't found anything intresting about him.

Sid had highlighted few of his stories which had nature's picture.

Sid was not a very active person on social media but he had posted a few pics of him.

Varun was staring at it, suddenly his phone rang caller id showing of sid. Sid was video calling him.

Varun picked up the call and started blushing unknowingly after seeing him.

"Hello sir. How are you?" asked sid.
"Me theek hu, tum kab aarhe ho yaha" varun asked him desperately and then realised what he asked. He was embarrassed now.
Covering up he said, "I mean are you enjoying there kesa chal rha hai sab waha? Aur tumhara kaam hogya kya?"  He said.
"Kaam hogya aur me 2-3 din me aajaunga. I'll be there. Aur sir dekho who I've met." And kriya came into the camera and waved towards Varun.
Varun felt jelous as Sid and kriya was sitting close to each other. But varun covered his jelous feeling with a smile and talked with them.

Soon Their time spent by while talking with each other.

Varun Pov

Varun felt sad when the call ended he wished to be with sid every second and seeing kriya with him varun felt a pinched feeling in his heart.

"I know kriya bas achhi dost hai Siddharth ki. She is his good friend nothing else.

I shouldn't be jelous of her..

But Sid told me that she loves him what if he also likes her. She has good looks and personality.

And I don't even know if Sid is into men..
Ughhh fuckk!! This is so complicated "

Here Siddharth was missing varun too.. he didn't show it but he was feeling that something is missing even in his comfort place.
Unknowingly he opened the picture of varun which he had taken once  and started staring at him. He was smiling while seeing his pic.

Sid's POV

"Varun sir hai toh cute aur innocent bhi. He talks so sweetly sometimes it warms my heart..
.
He is naive should be kept protected from the cruel world.

But kabhi kabhi Aisa lagta hai ki woh dost se badhkar bhi kuch hai.
Really can't express my feelings in words but woh alag hai mere liye..

I don't think of him like a brother he is my friend a very good friend but more than that.

Ohh!! What on earth am I thinking, me toh pagal hogya hu lagta hai" and Varun laughed at himself...

Finally!!! Sneak peak into Sid's POV

Will Sid realise his love for Varun?

Sorry for the late update I was strucked with work 🥲
But thankyou for waiting for it and liking my story...

Your comments really make my day ❤️

What do you think about this chapter???

Any scenes you wished to see??

Suggestions are welcomed

Pls vote and comment..