Chapter 9

Kriya was waiting for them in a cafe. Soon their car reached there.
Kriya was too excited to meet Sid. When Sid and Varun came the first thing she did was to hug Sid tightly, "Kesa hai Sid? I missed you soo much" said Kriya emotionally.
Although they used to call each other in a span of two three days a week but for Kriya meeting him after two months was a long time.
"I missed you too Krii" said Sid.
"Chup raho itni baar bola hai dont call me Krii . It sounds so cringe" said kriya angrily.
"Achha ab yahi pe jhagda karna hai ya Varun sir se bhi milogi?" Asked Sid to kriya.

Varun was standing there watching their bickering. It was new for him. He was too introvert to make friends or he didn't knew how to make friends untill Siddharth stepped in.
Siddharth became his bestest friend in a short span.

"Hi Varun Sir. I'm Kriya, Siddharth ki bachpan ki dost" said kriya flashing her signature smile while forwarding hand for a handshake.
"Hello Kriya, Nice to meet you" smiled Varun. Kriya was beautiful to be honest and she seemed genuine to varun. A good friend for Sid indeed.

"Bohot hogya intro ab. Mujhe bhuk lagi hai kuch order karte hai yaar" said Siddharth while pouting a little.
Varun chuckled at him and they ordered their favourite dishes.

Aur kitne din yaha rukne ka plan hai Kriya" asked Siddharth.
"Kal ek jagah pe bridal makeup ka order hai pura din wahi jayega, woh karke parso morning ki train se ghar jaungi" said Kriya.
Sid nodded his head in reply. He was too engrossed in eating pizza.
"Thode din aur rukti kriya, what's the need to rush. Aur Sid thode yaha ke famous places bhi dikha deta tumhe.
Wese bhi he has a pretty good choice of places" said Varun and winked at Siddharth. Sid smirked at him remembering about their night out.

The night out was the best thing happened to both of them in a while.
It was relaxing for Varun, Sid too got to know about Varun's likes and dislikes they both got to know each other. They were coming close without even acknowledging it.
Varun had already started to like Sid's company.
But more than his company he was getting attracted to Sid. Varun didn't knew, it was more than attraction, maybe Love?

Love has started between Varun and Sid.

Are you excited to read more?😁

Pls vote and comment if you like the story🥺