CHAPTER 14

Siddharth and Kriya had been friends for a long time, and their relationship had taken a more complex turn with Kriya's confession of romantic feelings. Both of them decided to explore their newfound connection by attempting to get intimate.

One evening, they had a cozy dinner at Kriya's place, the atmosphere charged with anticipation. They had shared many meaningful conversations about their feelings, a little laugh and they wanted to see if there was a romantic spark between them.

As the evening progressed, Siddharth and Kriya moved closer, their hands brushing against each other.
They shared soft, tentative kisses, Their lips met softly, and for a brief
moment, they both felt a flutter of
emotions.

Siddharth's heart raced, and Kriya's cheeks flushed with excitement hoping to kindle a deeper connection. However, as they became more physically intimate, Siddharth couldn't shake off the feeling that something was missing.

Siddharth: (hesitatingly) "Kriya, I'm sorry, but I can't do this. Mujhe pata hai me galat hu par please meri baat ko samjhne ki koshish kro"

Kriya: (concerned) "Siddharth, Mujhe batao kya hua hai what's wrong? Is something bothering you?"

Siddharth (searching for words) "It's not you, Kriya.
It's me. I thought I could feel something more, but my heart isn't in it. I can't deny my true feelings any longer. Me nahi samjh paa raha what's wrong but i can't feel anything"

Kriya was hurt by his behaviour she always loved him dearly but seeing him like this she was disappointed ,

"I appreciate your honesty, Siddharth. I don't want to push you into anything you're not comfortable with. We should take a step back and figure out what's best for both of us"

Sid felt terrible with himself he didn't wanted to hurt kriya. He genuinely thought of giving their relationship try.
But whenever he tried being close to her. His thoughts always replaced kriya with varun

Siddharth knew that his attempt at intimacy with Kriya had only solidified his feelings for Varun. It was a difficult realization, and he understood that he needed to address his emotions head-on. The complexity of his relationships weighed on him, and he was determined to find clarity and make the right choices for himself and the people he cared about.

---------------------------------------------------------Siddharth came back to his work.
Varun was happy seeing Siddharth after a long time same with Siddharth but he was not being his usual self.
Varun noticed it but he thought this maybe due to travelling.

Varun asked, "Welcome back Sid how was your journey?"

Sid smiling slightly replied, "Thankyou sir and it was good achha laga ghar jaake"

The spark in Siddharth's eyes was missing Varun was concerned.

Varun- Sid any problem? Kuch hua hai kya? You seem off?

Sid - "Nothing sir woh travelling ki wajah se thoda rest karunga toh I'll feel better and I will join work from tomorrow"

Varun just nodded his head.

The more he tried not to think about Varun he was going closer to him. Siddharth found himself in a complex and emotionally challenging situation. While he had agreed to give a chance to a romantic relationship with Kriya for her sake, he couldn't ignore the growing feelings he had for Varun. It was as if his heart had taken an unexpected turn.

As he spent more time with Kriya, Siddharth did his best to be a supportive and caring partner. He genuinely liked her as a friend, and he hoped that his affection would eventually evolve into something more. But as the days went by, he couldn't shake off the thoughts of Varun.

Varun's laughter, his reassuring presence, and the way his eyes lit up when they were together had begun to occupy Siddharth's mind. Unbeknown to him, he was slowly falling in love with Varun.

One evening, as Siddharth and Varun were hanging out together, he felt a warmth in his heart that he couldn't deny. He realized that his feelings for Varun had grown beyond friendship. It was a moment of clarity, and Siddharth couldn't ignore the truth any longer.

Conflicted and torn between his commitment to Kriya and his newfound love for Varun, Siddharth knew that he had to face the difficult choices ahead. His heart was now entangled in a web of emotions, and he couldn't keep running from it. It was time to have honest conversations with everyone involved and follow his heart, even if it meant facing heartbreak and difficult decisions.

Soo Siddharth realised his feelings 🙂

How was the chapter?

It was a double update today a compensation from me as I was not able to update from a month.

Maybe I will update another chapter today