Chapter 6

Siddharth was smiling looking at Varun, "Kya dekh rahe ho Sid?" asked Varun. He felt shy when Sid was continuously gazing at him.
"I'm proud of you sir, jis tarah aapne aapke liye stand liya was much needed.
Ye rishi jese log dusro ki life se khelte hai inko aise he sabak milna chahiye" replied sid.
"Sab credit tumhara hai Sid, agar tum mujhe motivate nahi karte, toh me ye nahi kar pata" said Varun genuinely. It was Siddharth who's words did wonder at that moment. Varun felt that he needed to take stand for himself. Till when he would've suffered this step was much needed.

"Ye toh theek hai Sid par me janta hu Rishi ko, woh aise chup baithne walo me se nahi hai. And he is son of politician." said Varun worryingly. Rishi's father was a politician and he was in opposition with Varun's father. Both of them belong to different political party their ideologies were different.
After thinking something Siddharth said, "Sir aapne Rishi ko mara ye baat aapne apne Papa ko batayi toh unki reaction kya hogi?"
"Kya puch rahe ho Sid. Kya hogi ka kya matlb hai" asked Varun.
"Sir ye aapko bhi pata hai, ki bade malik aapko datenge nahi jab aap unhe bataoge ki aapne Rishi ko mara hai" smirked Siddharth.

It was true, unlike a normal parent Varun's father would be proud of him that he had beaten someone. He always wanted his child to be rebel, masculine, to be stone hearted who will never forgive people. In Varun's childhood too his father would get irritated when Varun cried, when someone bullied him. On the contrary to his father Varun had his mother's element. He was soft spoken and a decent man who hated fighting and violence.
Siddharth knew this.
Varun was nervous he too knew that his father won't scold him. But how would he tell his father.

In Rathod Mansion.
After gathering much needed courage Varun walked in his father's room. It was one of the rare events where Varun came to his father. They never had exchange of word. It always ended with Varun's father mocking him. But today was something different.
Clearing his throat Varun asked his father, "Andr aau papa? (Can i come in) his father was reading a book when Varun came. He was surprised seeing Varun, he looked confident today. His father nodded asking Varun to come.
"Kuch batana tha Papa." declared varun.
"Bolo kya hua" his father said.
"Mere class me ek ladka hai Rishi Khurana, bohot dino se mujhe bully kar raha tha woh aur uske dost. Bohot pareshan karte the college me" said Varun.
His father was listening he felt his blood boiling, it was always like someone would bully Varun and he will be crying about it.
"Aaj bhi unn logo ne mujhe pareshan kiya, mujhe bhi gussa aaya fir aur gusse me mene rishi ka muh tod diya. Aur rishi khurana, yash khurana ka beta hai." said varun in a go, Yash Khurana and Varun'sfather were the biggest rivals. But he was still scared of his father's reaction.

Listening to him Amar singh Rathod was taken aback for a moment he didn't believe what he heard. A boy like Varun would fight. It was too hard to digest. Rishi pulled the very last string of Varun's patience.
Not believing Amar singh confirmed again, "Kya kiya tune usse?"
"Mene bs mera bachav kiya papa, usne pehle bhi mujhe mara hai. It was high time. Aaj mujhe bohot gussa aya fir mene bhi hath utha diya mera.
Mene aapko bata diya agr baad me college se aapko call aajaye iss baare me, aapko pata hona chahiye bs"  varun said meekly.
"Aur aage se nahi hoga, iska dhyan rakhunga me meri koi complaint nahi aayegi papa. I promise" varun said sincerely.
"Aage kabhi uss rishi ne ya uski gang ne kuch bola toh bata dena. I will fix him aur don't be sorry for what you did. Yahi expect karta hu me tumse."
His father said and patted his back.
He was proud of his son.
On the other hand it was too overwhelming for varun, this was the first time his father appreciated him.
Satisfying with his own self he went back to sleep.

How was the chapter?
Your favourite moment?
If you like this story pls vote and comment 😊