CHAPTER 16

*A Love Unveiled**

Varun had known for a while that his feelings for Siddharth went beyond friendship.

It was happening that varun fell first but Siddharth fell harder.

He had felt a deep connection and a sense of warmth whenever they were together. But he had also been hesitant, unsure of how Siddharth might react to his own confession. He had been waiting for the perfect moment to express his feelings.

After Sid's confession Varun didn't said anything to him due to which sid got hurt and thought that maybe varun doesn't like him.
But,

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city, Varun decided that it was time to reveal his heart.
He had planned a special surprise for Siddharth, knowing that it was the right moment to take that leap.

As they sat in a cozy restaurant, the ambiance filled with soft candlelight, Varun's heart raced with anticipation. Siddharth's eyes sparkled with curiosity as he watched Varun, sensing that something important was about to happen.

Sid was having dual thoughts if Varun was about to break their friendship, or Varun got angry with sid for having those feelings. Numerous thoughts where running through Siddharth's mind. His heart beating arrhythmically.
If situation allows sid would faint right there due to his tension.

Varun took a deep breath and spoke from the depths of his heart. "Siddharth, I've cherished our time together more than I can express. You've brought so much joy and warmth into my life."

Siddharth nodded, a he listened intently.

Varun continued, "But there's something I've been keeping from you. Something I've been feeling for a long time."

He took a moment to gather his thoughts before confessing, "I love you, Siddharth. I've loved you even before your confession. Me toh tumhe bohot pehle se pyar karta hu aur dost wala pyar nahi. Pyar wala pyar" declared Varun with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Siddharth's eyes widened in surprise, and his heart skipped a beat. He felt a rush of emotions, a mix of astonishment and joy.

Varun reached into his pocket and produced a small, beautifully wrapped box. With a tender smile, he presented it to Siddharth.

"Siddharth, will you be my boyfriend? Will you be mine?"

Tears welled up in Siddharth's eyes, and he felt overwhelmed by the depth of emotion in Varun's words. He nodded, his voice choked with emotion, "Yes, Varun Sir yes!"
With the happy tears relief washes over Sid.

With trembling hands, Varun slid the ring onto Siddharth's finger, sealing their love with a promise that neither of them would ever forget. It was too overwhelming for Sid.

To ease the situation Varun jokingly tells sid, "Ab toh sir kehna band Karo sid. It feels very formal now and I don't like it"

To which sid chuckles and nodded.

Varun and sid shares an eye contact. Sid was seeing Varun as if he has never seen anything beautiful than him. His feelings about Varun deepens due to Sid's loving and intimate gaze varun blushes and breaking the eye contact.

The restaurant around them seemed to fade away as they leaned in for a loving and passionate kiss, marking the beginning of a new and beautiful chapter in their lives.

As they leaned in for a kiss, both of them had their heart raced in a way it never had before. As their lips met The love of them transformed this moment into something extraordinary. It was more than just a kiss; it was a celebration of their love and a promise for the future.

Their lips met, and time seemed to pause. The kiss was filled with tenderness, longing, and a depth of emotion that both of them had never experienced. It was as if their souls had touched, and their hearts beat in unison.

For Siddharth, this kiss was a revelation. It told him that the love he had found with Varun was unlike anything he had ever known. It was a love that transcended boundaries and left him breathless with desire and affection.

As they broke the kiss getting breathless, Siddharth's eyes met Varun's, and he couldn't help but smile. He whispered softly, "Varun, this was the best kiss of my life."

Varun's eyes twinkled with happiness as he replied, "Siddharth, it was just the beginning of our beautiful journey together. There will be many more moments like this to cherish."

In that moment, Siddharth knew that he had found the love of a lifetime, and he was ready to embrace every joyous moment and face every challenge that their future held. This kiss was a symbol of their love's intensity, and it was a memory that would stay with Siddharth forever.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

How was the update?

The most awaited part is here😄

Both of them confessed their feelings.

Pls comment and vote to the chapter giving your valuable suggestions as it will motivate me to write more.