CHAPTER 13

Kriya had been thinking about it for a long time. Her feelings for Siddharth had grown stronger with each passing day, and she couldn't ignore them any longer. She decided it was time to take a leap of faith and express her love for him.

Late one evening, Kriya sat down to write a heartfelt letter. She poured her emotions onto the pages, explaining how much Siddharth meant to her and how her life had been brighter since he entered it. She knew that Siddharth had been her childhood friend, someone she had always felt comfortable around, but now, it was different. Her love for him had transformed into something deeper and more profound.

With the letter in her hand, Kriya took a deep breath and mustered the courage to speak her truth. She knew that Siddharth deserved to know how she felt, even if it meant risking their friendship.

The next day, Kriya asked Siddharth to meet her at their favorite coffee shop, a place where they had shared countless memories together. As they sat across from each other, Kriya's heart raced.

Kriya: (nervously) "Siddharth, Kuch important baat hai, there's something I need to tell you."

Siddharth asked her raising his eyebrows, he sensed that kriya was nervous,"What's on your mind, Kriya?"

Kriya: (holding out the letter) "Mujhme itni himmat nahi ki me khud bata saku, I wrote something for you. I hope you'll read it and understand how I feel"

Siddharth took the letter from her hands, his expression a mix of surprise and curiosity. As he began to read Kriya's heartfelt words, he realized that this moment was about to change everything, and he wasn't quite prepared for it.

Siddharth's heart raced as he read the heartfelt letter Kriya had given him. The words on the page were a powerful testament to her love and affection for him, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth and gratitude. But beneath the initial feelings of appreciation, he sensed that there was something more significant at play.

As he continued to read, Siddharth's thoughts swirled. He thought about their long history as friends, the countless memories they had created together, and how Kriya had always been a constant presence in his life. He couldn't deny that he cared deeply for her, but he also couldn't ignore the lingering doubt in his heart.

Siddharth's POV

Siddharth: (thoughtfully) Kriya has been such an important part of my life, and I do care about her a lot. But is what I feel for her truly romantic love, or is it the love of a cherished friendship?

The letter had sparked a whirlwind of emotions within him, and Siddharth realized that he needed time to sort through his feelings. He knew that Kriya deserved honesty, and he didn't want to hurt her. At the same time, he couldn't ignore the growing uncertainty he felt.

Siddharth: (to himself) I need to be honest with Kriya, but I also need to be honest with myself. It's time to have a candid conversation with her and figure out what my heart truly desires.

With a sense of determination, Siddharth folded the letter and looked up at Kriya, who was watching him with hopeful eyes. He knew that the next step would be challenging, but it was a step he had to take to find clarity in the midst of the complex emotions swirling within him.

Kriya's proposal had caught Siddharth completely off guard. They had spent a lot of time together, and Siddharth valued their friendship. He knew how important this was to her, and he couldn't bear to see her hurt. So, he decided to give it a chance, despite his lack of romantic interest.

Siddharth: (taking a deep breath) Kriya, I appreciate your feelings for me, and I value our friendship a lot. Tumhe pata hai tum important ho mere liye.

Kriya: (excited) Tumne iske baare me socha I'm so glad you understand, Sid. I've known you for so long, and I genuinely think we could be great together.

Siddharth: (softly) Dekho kriya mujhe kuch baate bhi clear krni hai ,I need you to know that I'm not in love with you, Kriya. But I also don't want to hurt you. So, if you believe there's a chance for us, I'm willing to explore it, for your sake.

Kriya: (grateful) Siddharth, you're the best. I know you're giving this a shot because you care about me, and that means the world to me.

Siddharth knew it wouldn't be easy, trying to make something romantic out of a platonic friendship. Still, he was willing to try, hoping that maybe, just maybe, his feelings would grow over time. For now, he was committed to making Kriya happy and seeing where this unexpected journey would lead.

---------------------------------------------------------

Phewwww

Finally Kriya proposed Siddharth and he thought of giving chance to her.

But what about Varun now?

His reaction when Siddharth tell him about his relationship?

Any scenes you want me to add?

Sorry for late updates but I promise I will*try* to update sooner now🥹