Iceman 1.1

Chaos swerved, narrowly avoiding the enemies missiles, "oh, crap!".

She aimed the nose of her plane straight down, doing her best to lose the missiles that were just feet away from her.

"Jesus, Chaos!" Webs, her RIO, exclaimed in protest at being thrown around in her seat.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Would you rather have your ass burned off instead?" She shot back.

As she swerved again she heard an explosion behind her.

"You're welcome" Said Iceman a moment later.

"Couldn't have done that earlier, could you?" Chaos asked, receiving no reply.

"Five more incoming!" Webs announced, warning the whole squad.

"Wonderful" Chaos remarked, rolling her eyes.

She turned her head around, looking for the five planes Webs spotted.

Once she found them she headed straight in their direction, Iceman and Slider to her right, Maverick and Goose to her left.

"You know, Chaos, you sound a bit moody today" Slider commented, "you should relax, you know? Take a chill pill"

"I'd rather punch you straight in the balls, that would make me feel a trillion times better than a chill pill ever could"

Slider let out a short laugh, a few others snickering.

"Comin' in hot" Webs announced.

Chaos switched to guns.

Once the enemy began attacking, she retaliated, shooting straight in front of her where the enemy was.

She was flying straight at the plane in the middle, shooting at the cockpit.

The glass covering the enemies cockpit was covered in black spots where ammunition was stuck, and in some places the bullets have fully penetrated the glass.

Still, Chaos didn't look like she intended to stop.

"Chaos!" Webs exclaimed.

Chaos sighed and turned the plane sideways, narrowly avoiding a collision.

This forced the enemies group of planes to separate, going in opposite directions.

"Maybe a little trust, Webs?" She asked rhetorically.

"Er, guys?" Goose spoke, "maybe less talking and more shooting, alright?"

"You're the one talking now" Chaos replied as she came back around and shot one down, then whispered "go to Hell".

"You know he can't hear you, right?" Iceman said almost apathetically.

"I don't think he can hear anything anymore" she replied, watching the enemy plane fall rapidly.

"If you are finished admiring the view, Chaos, care to maybe help us a little?" Maverick said, sounding slightly panicked.

Chaos looked around to see two enemy planes right on Maverick's tail.

"On my way, hold on" She followed the one at the back, trying to force him to leave her wingmen alone.

"We don't exactly have a choice" he replied, carrying out every maneuver he could think of. The other two followed closely behind, with Chaos and her RIO on the end.

"Chaos, we got one on our tail!" Webs exclaimed from the back.

"What is this, the frickin' centipede?" Chaos vociferated.

"We've got you, Chaos, don't panic" Slider said softly, as if speaking to a small child, and his smirk could practically be heard in his tone.

All of the guns echoed in her brain from all sides.