Chapter 10: Feel Good

7th August 2011, 10:36pm
Why? Why on my birthday? Couldn't God have waited for at least my birthday to pass before bringing that girl into my life again?

I stare at her and she stares at me. What can I do to hurry up and get out of this situation? I grab my bag and the remaining cake and stand up. "Thanks for coming guys, it means a lot to me." I force a smile and look at Trish.

"Are you alright?" She asks. Jason goes to talk to the guys while I huddle closer to Trish and Abena.

"Guys...tell me please, is that girl over there who I think she is?" I quickly look at her again before diverting my eyes back to the girls. They peer over my shoulder and Trish raises her eyebrows in shock.

"Rah I ain't seen her in time. Why didn't she come and say hello?" Oh so it really is her. Trina is still oblivious as to the real reason why me and Bryson broke up, and what that witch Amaya had done.

She's a tall white girl. Long hair that's either a dark blonde or a light brown, not really sure which one. She's got an alright body, flat bum but a huge chest. When we were friends I remember her telling me she was like a F cup or something like that. Her face is pretty, plump lips for a white girl and a nice nose and eyebrows. I can still feel her blue eyes staring at me.

"Gosh why is she here?" I say, beginning to shake. I sit down again, trying to calm my nervous energy. Ugh I don't know what to do right now. It's one of those situations where you remember what a person has done to you, so you're blatantly angry, to the point where you're so mad you wanna cry. That's where I'm at right now. My right leg is bouncing up and down and I finish my glass of Sprite. I take a deep breath and blink away the tears that are burning the back of my eyes.

"You good?" Cameron asks, noticing my facial expression. I nod and force a smile.

"Im good, thanks." He nods and whips out his phone, taking a couple selfies of us. We all spend the next few minutes taking pictures together and collect our things before leaving.

As we walk towards the entrance someone grabs onto my wrist. Who in the hell? I turn around and yank my wrist away. How dare she have the audacity to put her hands on me.

"Dont touch me." I spit, screwing her.

She laughs. "That's cute. Anywho me and Bryson are still together. And let me tell you he really know how to put some work in," she leans down to my ear "proper has me limping and shit." She giggles and I glare at her.

"Amaya, I don't care about your relationship with my ex. Please distance yourself from me. I'm not your friend anymore b I don't care who you are and who you aren't fucking. I'm not on that high school shit no more man so grow up. Oh and one more thing. If you put your hands on me again I swear all hell will break loose Amaya, try me. You'll see where you'll end up."

I get into Jason's car and he jumps in. "Who was that girl you were talking to?" He asks before doing my seatbelt for me.

"No one." I reply, shrugging my shoulders casually.

"Didn't seem like no one to me. But imma drop it for now, its still your birthday." I thank him for being so understanding and not prodding me to tell him who she is. I sit back in my seat and he begins playing some old school grime mix.

I turn my head to look at him. This guy is forever playing old school songs, whether it's grime, garage, funky house, hip hop, RnB, anything. Nutty violins plays and I'm gooooone. If you lot don't know what the Nutty Violins Riddim is you need to go into YouTube and play that nooow. So anyway I'm vibsing and that, skanking with Jay and bobbing my head to the beat until my phone rings. I sigh and I look at the screen.