8

The two were finally on the road. They had to drop by Changbin's place so he could pack a bag for the weekend.

"So where are we going? You haven't told me yet," Changbin asked.

"We are headed to Hanagae Beach. It wasn't too far away and I know you like the beach. I rented us a little cottage near the water too." Chan said, he reached over grabbing the younger's hand and interlacing their fingers.

Changbin grinned, he loved the beach. He leaned over the middle console and gave Chan a kiss on the cheek. It was Chan's turn to blush, Changbin was usually too shy to make the first move. Little gestures like this meant a lot to Chan. Changbin was excited, a weekend away together alone. This was something new for both of them and they were ready to be able to be together. Are we going to have sex? Shit, I've never had sex. What if I am really bad? What if I turn him off? Changbin started spiraling in his thoughts, subconsciously biting his lip.

"Hey, what are you thinking about over there?" Chan asked, squeezing the younger's hand.

Changbin was pulled out of his thoughts, blushing, not daring to say what he was thinking about out loud. He shook his head, "Nothing. Thank you for planning this weekend."

"Hmm...of course I am happy to do anything for you." Chan said, pulling into the place they were staying at. "We are here!"

"This is so cute!" Changbin said all excited, rushing to get out of the car and look around.

Chan chuckled, the younger was so cute when he got excited. Chan got out of the car grabbing their bags out of the trunk and walked towards the front door. Changbin came out from the pathway "Chan hyung, it's so cool back there! There's a garden and...why are you looking at me like that."

"You are too cute right now. I just can't get enough of you," Chan said, chuckling. Changbin turned a crimson red, embarrassed, he tiny punched Chan, and covered his face.

"Awww, babe don't be shy." Chan dropped the bags on the front mat and pulled the younger into an embrace. Changbin still had his face covered and Chan was trying to kiss his face through his hands. Changbin giggled, his face still flushed, but he pulled his hands away from his face, embracing the older.

"There's my cute baby," Chan said, smiling wide. Changbin whined burying his face into Chan's chest, feeling even more shy. Chan kissed Changbin on the forehead, chuckling at the younger's cuteness. Changbin looked up at Chan who was looking down at him. His dimples are so cute, Changbin thought. Chan leaned down pressing his lips against the younger's. Changbin leaned into the kiss parting his lips, feeling Chan slip his tongue in. Changbin moaned, feeling the older's tongue intertwine with his. Chan pulled away snagging the younger's bottom lip in his, sucking on it before pulling away completely. Changbin was hard and pressing into the older.

"Fuck baby. You are making it very hard to resist you." Chan said, groaning, feeling the younger's dick pressed against him.

Changbin looked up at him with half hooded eyes, "Then don't"

Chan clenched his jaw, he leaned down giving the younger a peck on the lips and pulled back. "Are you sure?"

Changbin nodded.

"I need a verbal consent baby,"

"Yes I am sure. I trust you," Changbin said, staring into Chan's eyes.

Chan let go of the younger, grabbing his hand and walking them towards the house. He grabbed their bags and tossed them on the floor inside the door. He turned around staring at the younger.

Changbin stepped inside the cottage and closed the door behind him. He turned around and jumped, realizing how close Chan was to him.

"If you are uncomfortable at any moment tell me, okay?" Chan said lowly.

Changbin nodded, "y-yes, okay."

Before he knew it, Chan had pushed him against the door, his lips capturing the younger's. Oh shit, Changbin thought, melting into the kiss.

———————-
Oh shit! 😏😏😏 is changbin about to lose his virginity?! Someone pray for his ass.

687 words