43

Chan was giving the younger kisses all over him while he came down from his orgasm. He was so hard underneath the younger and wanted to fuck him, but he didnt want to push Changbin.

"Do you want to keep going?" Chan asked, leaning back to look at Changbin.

Changbin blushed and nodded, "Y-yes."

Chan smirked and moved his hands lower to cup the younger's ass. "Do you want to try being on top?"

Changbin bit his lip, feeling nervous. He looked away feeling shy. "I wouldn't know what to do."

Chan shook his head, "There's no right or wrong way. Just do what feels good for you."

Changbin nodded and quietly said, "okay."

Chan leaned in connecting their lips while his hands kneaded as the younger's ass. He slipped his tongue into Changbin's mouth, who moaned in response. He moved his hands to Changbin's hips and pushed him down so he was grinding on his dick. Chan pulled back, the younger chasing his lips, not ready for their kissing to end.

"Can you get up for a second baby?"

Changbin moved off the older and watched as Chan pulled down his boxers and grabbed some lube from the bedside drawer. The older got comfortable against the headboard and motioned for him to get back on top of him. He got on top of Chan again, knees on either side of the older and waited for Chan to tell him what to do.

Chan watched the younger as he bit his lip out of nervousness. "Come here baby," he said, pulling the younger closer to him and connected their lips. He let his hands explore the younger's body, feeling every curve and muscle. His hands moved up and underneath the younger's shirt to play with Changin's nipples.

Changbin moaned into their kiss feeling, Chan's all over his body. The light touches, making him want to squirm, but also turning him on. His hands moved up to grip Chan's shoulders trying to keep himself steady. Chan leaned back, stopping their kiss, which made him whine, not wanting it to end yet.

"God baby," Chan groaned, his lips connected with the younger's neck. Changbin moved to give him more access and he kissed and nipped his way up Changbin's neck to his ear. "You're so fucking sexy," he groaned into the younger's ear.

Changbin moaned, getting goosebumps up his arm from the comment. His dick twitched, now leaking precum in between them. Chan grabbed the bottom of his shirt tugging at it.

"Can I take this off of you?"

Changbin nodded his head, not trusting his voice. He raised his arms letting the older pull it above his head. As soon as it was off Chan lip's were all over his chest. The older had one of his nipples in his mouth, licking it and rolling it between his teeth, making him cry out.

"Can I loosen you up?" Chan asked against the younger's skin.

"Y-yes," Changbin said, feeling the butterflies in his stomach. He knows they just had sex a few hours ago, but it still made him nervous.

Chan pulled back, grabbing the lube off the side table and popped it open. He squirted some on his fingers and moved them to Changbin's hole.

"Lean towards me some baby so I can reach you better."

Changbin sat up some so he was closer to Chan. The older had immediate access to his nipples and Chan wasted no time putting one in his mouth. He felt the older's fingers teasing his hole and he tensed.

Chan pulled back and looked up at him. "Try to relax baby. I don't want you to get hurt."

Changbin let out a breath and felt his shoulders relax and he felt Chan push in a finger, and he moaned out. Thankfully he didn't feel any pain, just a mild discomfort from the intrusion. Chan slowly opened him up, distracting him with licking and nipping at his chest.