32

Changbin was shocked. Of course he loves Chan back but he didn't expect the older to say that at this moment. He hesitated, the shock was still wearing off. He didn't respond right away and he watched as Chan's face dropped.

"I'm sorry, that was too soon. I just..." Chan started to mumble and turn away from the younger.

"No. It wasn't," Changbin said, lifting his hand up to move him back to face him. "You just caught me off guard. Of course I love you too Chan. How could I not?"

Chan lifted his eyes, a smile forming back on his face. "I don't know, I was just nervous to tell you. I didn't want it to be so soon and make you uncomfortable and I..."

Changbin leaned in, silencing Chan with a kiss. He knew the older was nervously rambling which he thought was adorable. Chan pulled him in closer, and he felt the older relax into the kiss. Their lips moved in unison. The kiss quickly got heated and he was getting turned on, and subconsciously moving his hips on the older. Chan gripped his hips, groaning into their kiss.

Chan pulled the younger's bottom lip through his teeth making the younger moan. "Fuck baby, you are so fucking sexy. You know that?"

Changbin whimpered and blushed, getting embarrassed but turned on by the older's confession. He gasped, feeling Chan grip at his hips even more.

Chan smirked, he wanted to tease the younger even more. He leaned in, his eyes dark with lust. "I could devour you right now."

Changbin was getting more aroused. He squirmed in Chan's lap making the older groan and push his hips down so he was grinding on top of the older's lap.

"Let's go to our office."

Changbin silently nodded. He leaned in and gave Chan another kiss. He was moving to get off the older, when Chan pulled him back in deepening their kiss. Chan pulled back sucking on his bottom lip making him moan. Chan pulled back completely and Changbin felt a bit dazed. He felt Chan gently nudged him to get up and he snapped back to reality. He knew his face was super red and silently hoped that they wouldn't run into anyone one on the way to their office.

Chan stood up next to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. The older interlaced their hands and started walking them towards the elevator. He was feeling self conscious hoping his boner wasn't obvious.

"You okay?" Chan asked, feeling the nervous energy coming off the younger.

They waited for the elevator and it opened with a ding before he could answer. They both stepped inside Chan rubbing his thumb on the younger's hand.

"Yea," Changbin mumbled.

Chan leaned in, "What's wrong baby?"

Changbin shifted his weight, wanting to pull at his shirt. Nothing was wrong, per say. He was just extremely hard and was feeling subconscious about it. Gosh, I really hope no one comes on this elevator, he thought. He shook his head, not trusting his voice, to answer Chan. He could feel the older's eyes on him and he could feel the heat rising in his face.

Chan smirked, and realized what was happening. He leaned back in and whispered into the younger's ear. "Are you turned on baby?" Changbin's eyes widened, Chan's words made his dick jump. "I can't wait to get you into this office and..."

Changbin whined out. The elevators opened letting the couple know that they arrived on their floor. Changbin felt frozen in his spot not trusting his legs. His boner was very visible in his pants and he was so embarrassed.

Chan started to walk out and stopped when he noticed the younger still in his spot. He glanced down and noticed the bulge in Changbin's pants. He dropped Changbin's hand and glanced outside of the elevator to make sure it was clear. He turned back to the younger, hitting the button to keep the door open longer.

"Up," Chan said, his arms out ready to hold the younger. Changbin shook his head, staring down at the floor. "No one will see us. We are the only ones on this floor right now." Changbin still didn't move. His face flushed red, eyes still staring down at the floor.

Chan leaned in getting closer to Changbin so he could speak in a low voice, "Come on baby. Be a good boy. The faster we get into the office, the faster you get to cum."

"Channie..." Changbin whined out, covering his face feeling even more embarrassed but was still very much aroused.

Changbin let the older pick him up and carry him into their office. Chan set him down as soon as they got into the door. The older closed and locked the door and turned back around to face him. They made eye contact and he could see the dark lust in Chan's eyes and gulped.

--------------------------

someone save Changbin

816 words