12

Changbin opened his eyes, groaning from all the sunlight that was inside the little cottage. He turned around, feeling Chan against his back. Chan was sound asleep, his face looking peaceful while he slept. Changbin admired the older, loving how his curly hair fell around his face. His eyelashes were so long making his face feminine. Changbin stared at Chan's lips, they were so soft and full. Changbin bit his lip, thinking of Chan's lips on his. His eyes wandered further down, he blushed realizing Chan was shirtless. He must've taken it off after we got in bed, Changbin thought. Changbin was staring at Chan's nipples when he heard the older mumbling and turned to glance at his face. He smiled to himself, realizing that Chan was sleep talking. He gently leaned over and kissed Chan on the forehead before getting out of bed.

Changbin decided to make them breakfast. He didn't want to wake Chan up so he tried to be as quiet as possible. He decided to make something easy and just do eggs and rice. We are going to have to go to the store later. I wonder what he wants to eat tonight? What did he say we were doing today? Changbin thought to himself lost in thought.

Chan had woken up and was quietly standing behind the younger, watching him cook. He walked over and stood behind Changbin, leaning his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"Shit, hyung! You have to stop scaring me like that." Changbin exclaimed, getting pulled out of his thoughts abruptly by Chan.

Chan chuckled, "what were you thinking about so hard that you didn't hear me behind you?"

Changbin pouted, "I was trying to figure out what our plans were for the day. We need to go to the store and get some more food for tonight."

Chan nodded, agreeing. "Well, we have the amusement park, and if you want we can do an animal cafe and then a surprise."

"Surprise?" Changbin asked and he finished cooking the eggs and turning off the stove. He turned around to face Chan while the older still had his arms wrapped around his waist.

"What kind of surprise?"

Chan leaned down and kissed Changbin on the forehead, "you will have to wait and see baby."

Baby..., Changbin thought, blushing at the nickname. He bit his lip subcounsciously. Chan smirked, feeling the younger squirm in his grasp. He leaned down kissing the younger. Changbin immediately melted into the kiss, wrapping his arm around Chan as well. Chan slipped his tongue into the youngers mouth, feeling Changbin's tongue intertwine with his. Changbin gasped, feeling Chan's dick pressed against him.

Chan pulled back embarrassed, "Sorry, it's morning. He's a little extra excited right now."

"It's okay...do you want me to help you take care of..." Changbin asked, faltering off when he saw Chan shaking his head no.

"Let's eat. He will go down on his own," Chan said, leaning down to kiss the younger one more time.

Changbin was a little disappointed that Chan didn't want to have sex. Was it bad last night? I did cum before him. Was he disappointed? Changbin asked himself, biting at his bottom lip again. Staring at Chan as the older set the table for them to eat. He walked over and sat down across from Chan not really saying much. They ate in silence, Changbin lost in his thoughts.

Chan reached over and grabbed Changbin's hand. "What are you thinking about?"

Changbin blushed, too embarrassed to say what he was thinking about. He shook his head, "nothing."

Chan furrowed his brow, "you can tell me." Changbin looked away feeling shy now and didn't say anything. "Is it because of earlier?"

Changbin's cheeks turned a brighter red, bingo, Chan thought. "I just..."Changbin started. He stared down at his food in front of him, not even sure what to say.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable..." Chan started to say, but stopped when Changbin started shaking his head no.

"No you didn't at all hyung. I just....I am obviously more inexperienced then you. So I thought that you didn't want to mess around because you were disappointed in last night..." Changbin was bright red now, wanting to bury his face in his hand.

"Changbin look at me," Chan said, squeezing the younger's hand. Changbin reluctantly looked up, making eye contact with the older.

"I don't care if you're experienced or not. That thought doesn't even cross my mind. I am happy that you chose me to experience these things with. Also I could never be disappointed in you. You were amazing last night and I enjoyed myself quite a lot. I hope that you did too. Please don't worry about these things at all. I just didn't want to push you too far and you feel pressured into doing things that you weren't ready for yet." Chan reassured the younger.

Changbin felt like he could cry, Chan cared so much about him. He could feel the love that Chan had for him.

"Thank you. I trust you and know that you wouldn't do anything to hurt me," Changbin said, squeezing Chan's hand back. "And I did enjoy last night."

Chan grinned widely, "Well good. Let's finish eating and enjoy the rest of the day." Changbin nodded in agreement, already eating again. Chan watched the younger for a second and smiled to himself. How did I get so lucky? Chan thought.

————————
Awwww I'm really love writing these soft chapters. They make my heart melt!
911 words